who is wes turner
i want him

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2011
Who is this guy I seen him the other day he's soo cute anyone knw him
jessica

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2011
yea i know him and he is cute but hes my man so dont waste your time honey..
hottie

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2011
Really girl I'm sry but he is finger lickin good I want him
haha

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2011
Hell naw
gross

Pflugerville, TX

#6 Aug 18, 2011
Finger lickin good? Negative. He is fat. There ain't nothin attractive about that. And can anyone tell me if he has a gold tooth? Please say yes lmao
haha

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2011
The wes I know is not fat at all and no he doesn't have a gold tooth
gross

Pflugerville, TX

#8 Aug 19, 2011
I wasnt sure bout the gold tooth I jus heard that from sum1... But yea he is fat. He ain't obese but he is fat!
dumbhoes

United States

#9 Aug 19, 2011
He is not fat, must b thinking of someone else!
Jessica is fireless

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Wes is pudgey.

Has beautiful blue eyes!
& Prunes

Clarkson, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2013
I wanna know about the NON pudgy and or fat Wes Turner... Thanks
Jessica is fireless

Winchester, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Not sure I know that one ... im referring to the one that is with Jessica and just had a new baby boy with her. Sounds like the same one, going to strip clubs, taking care of his kids and drinks ... I could be wrong.

Seems like everyone just has different opinions on what his weight is. lol.
??

Louisville, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Jessica is fireless wrote:
Not sure I know that one ... im referring to the one that is with Jessica and just had a new baby boy with her. Sounds like the same one, going to strip clubs, taking care of his kids and drinks ... I could be wrong.

Seems like everyone just has different opinions on what his weight is. lol.
You never know if they are together or not! According to Facebook the break u every other day! Yea like either of those two needed another child! They don't care for the ones they have now! I'm sure Jessica is right back to doing those pills if she even stopped during her pregnancy ! And Wes is a pos! He doesn't take care of the kids he already has! Way to pick a baby daddy! If its even his?!
im thinking

Winchester, KY

#14 Feb 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>
You never know if they are together or not! According to Facebook the break u every other day! Yea like either of those two needed another child! They don't care for the ones they have now! I'm sure Jessica is right back to doing those pills if she even stopped during her pregnancy ! And Wes is a pos! He doesn't take care of the kids he already has! Way to pick a baby daddy! If its even his?![/QUOTE]

This was in RESPONSE to Being told they wanted to know about the NON Pudgey, NON Fat Wes Turner. Im NOT Sure I know the "Other" Wes, if its NOT the one with Jessica, is what i was saying, but yes, i do know ALOT about Wes & jessica !
& Prunes

Manchester, KY

#15 Feb 8, 2013
Will the real Wes turner please stand up.......
Enough is enough

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Careful what you say. I encourage you to read this story told by ABC. Topix bashing is defamation of character. Read it all.....! I'm personally pasting this to every forum that I see like this one. I don't care if it takes months. I will get the word out. I have a friend who nearly committed suicide because of this nonsense.
bystander

Louisville, KY

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Enough is enough wrote:
Careful what you say. I encourage you to read this story told by ABC. Topix bashing is defamation of character. Read it all.....! I'm personally pasting this to every forum that I see like this one. I don't care if it takes months. I will get the word out. I have a friend who nearly committed suicide because of this nonsense.
In defamation cases the person pressing charges has to prove that the statements made are untrue!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Wanted To Let You Know 15 min ReBirth 106
neighbor with blinds open? 22 min yes 2
Drug Overdoses 24 min yes 3
Prove yourself 25 min Fed up 12
Drug Houses & Dealers 28 min yes 10
Belmont Run Apartments (Mar '13) 29 min Pdpr123 6
Radical Islam is NOT the problem 1 hr Mean old Republican 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmore Mortgages