Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2010
know him well wrote:
yes he is a pile of s*** he a little punk who needs his a** whiped
thats funny i agree
lol

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2010
lookin ppl still talkin sh!t bout him talk to his face i bet ur to much of a little b!tch to
know him well

Richmond, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2010
I think u have that back words hes the littl B****
know u

Richmond, KY

#7 Apr 6, 2010
know him well wrote:
I think u have that back words hes the littl B****
he is nothing his girl takes care of him he steals all the time he is nothing little punk b!tch
i know

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 6, 2010
yeah he is crap he lies cheats and steals he needs to be in prison and i am sure he will be before to long
Hmm

Dayton, OH

#9 Jul 1, 2010
Yeah you all say hes a lil bitc*.. but he is most definitely not. lol
ive seen him in so many fights and he beats their as* everytime.. yeah he may steal but oh well that has nothin to do with hime bein a bitc* lol i aint never seen him lose a fight. love you kyle!
Melissa Murphy

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Jul 2, 2010
you all are childish. lets all be grown ups please..
Melissa Murphy

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Jul 2, 2010
know u wrote:
<quoted text>he is nothing his girl takes care of him he steals all the time he is nothing little punk b!tch
obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.
kyle had a rough time and didnt have a job but i will bet my whole pay check that you dont have a job and that someone takes care of you, i dont undersand why everyone on here has to put their nose where it doesnt belong.. I love kyle we have been together for 2 years and he took care of me once before so yeah if he needs help ill do whatever i can do to help.. that is what a relationship is about children
Arrested

Clarksville, TN

#13 Nov 14, 2011
Kyle Sharp arrested for robbery...He's in the Madison Radisson
felon

Clarksville, TN

#14 Nov 15, 2011
Who did this low life rob. was it armed robbery....bend over Kyle your is coming. What a waste...
Joe

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 15, 2011
Karma baby..got away with alot as a minor...NOT THIS TIME KYLE...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
huh

Clarkson, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2011
Gina Lakes should have sent him to alternative school in his freshman year. His mom worked there so she kept him out of there.
kayla

Ironton, OH

#17 Nov 15, 2011
felon wrote:
Who did this low life rob. was it armed robbery....bend over Kyle your is coming. What a waste...
why is it coming his way your gay a** wanna f*ck him or something hahaha
Shame

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 15, 2011
He can't help it if he wasn't taught any better. When parents brag about what a bad ass their kid is, what else can you expect from them?
Jessie

Richmond, KY

#19 Nov 29, 2011
Hehe...won't be the last time he is in jail neither...waste of air!
hoodey

Tucker, GA

#20 Dec 10, 2012
This theif is on an ankle braclet and still out stealing shit. one of these days u will get an ol buck shot to the booty hole. got u on camera. Word on the street you got a hit out on ya kyle. not a whoop your ass hit either. you should be ashamed. you have kids, dont you? Your gonna mess around and get them caught up in your worthless life. What if somebody is shooting at you and unaware that ur kid is around kyle? Its time to GROW UP and get off the needle. quit being a theiving b!tch. Get a job and be a MAN for a change.
thank you

Stamping Ground, KY

#21 Jan 13, 2013
hoodey wrote:
This theif is on an ankle braclet and still out stealing shit. one of these days u will get an ol buck shot to the booty hole. got u on camera. Word on the street you got a hit out on ya kyle. not a whoop your ass hit either. you should be ashamed. you have kids, dont you? Your gonna mess around and get them caught up in your worthless life. What if somebody is shooting at you and unaware that ur kid is around kyle? Its time to GROW UP and get off the needle. quit being a theiving b!tch. Get a job and be a MAN for a change.
all i have to say to that is thank you... i dont like that he has a hit out on him but im pregnant with his child and he isnt being a man but is telling me he is sober and all that, him and his "new" girlfriend who is aparently pregnant!! but i would like to know what he has done now tho if u dont mind!! thank u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah Burton 7 min 1234bbb 5
should we allow music and preaching on the side... 12 min Loretta Jones 14
Man with the muscles I always see running on sh... 15 min Dusbeja 19
Whats the best Black Club in Lex? 15 min cotton 35
Memorial Day 22 min sad FKR 2
come make money 28 min YUCK 10
Please do not vote for a racist 31 min Chief 83
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmore Mortgages