curious

Henderson, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2010
is he a good guy?
friend

Odessa, TX

#2 Sep 19, 2010
yes and he is married and very dedicated to his family he's a cutie though you know all the good ones are taken
really

Henderson, KY

#3 Sep 20, 2010
married to who!!?!!?
ewwwww

Lexington, KY

#4 May 23, 2012
he aint married and his ugly whores name is deb. shes fat and FUGLY and stinks!! she aint cute! and needs to get off her high horse, cause hes been with me and prolly a whole bunch of other girls. well maybe not a bunch but i know of a few. but she aint shit and ill woop her ass if she got an issue. but no honey, all the good aint taken, they just got stalker bitches that wont get off their nuts!!!!!!!!!!
which one

Henderson, KY

#5 May 23, 2012
Which Wes? Cause the one I know is with a Jessica
ewwwww

Lexington, KY

#6 May 24, 2012
wes turner is this not his forum
which one

Henderson, KY

#7 May 24, 2012
No sh!t idiot. Didn't think I needed to put his last name since it was already on here. So to spell it out, in case other dumbasses are on here, which Wes TURNER are you all talking about?
colorful

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Jul 13, 2012
the wes turner that is with jessica is a loser!!! he likes to screw married women and leaves his kids home alone to take care of their self cause he's to busy gettin drunk!!! what a loser!!!
huh

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2012
Wes is a very good dad and he is all those kids have, and Jessica would beat that ass if you was woman enough to say who you are!
Jessica is fireless

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Jess aint shit.
Shes all the time on facebook crying about how she deserves better than Wes, blah blah blah, yet has his baby and is living the best life ever the very next day. Id say its probably because she cant take care of those kids herself, to support them without a man, whether its Wes or any other of her baby daddys or future baby daddys.
If she had any fire in her ass at all, shed grow up and quit whining about it on facebook and really do something.
shutup

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2013
I have known Jessica for a long time and yes she hit rock bottom but she got her kids back and she is a very good mom. And as for Wes he is good to her. She might whine on fb but doesn't every girl when your man pisses you off! I work at a strip club and he cones in there maybe once every 2-3 months and drinks maybe 2 beers. He never disrespects Jessica and he never gets dunk or tries to cheat on her at all!!! You guys seem a little jealous of Jessica and Wes if u ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's so wrong with me? 3 min Lolz 14
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 4 min Um No 1,751
White pride festival in October ! 4 min No muff to tough 1
Daniel Claybourne 5 min HisEx 2
ICE sweep 15 min edh 15
Interacial Marriages up by 30% RECORD BREAKING ... 22 min A Friend Called Vibe 4
Kids youtube vid 29 min A Friend Called Vibe 2

Wilmore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmore Mortgages