Whose getting everybody on this indictment roundup?

Posted in the Wilmore Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 45 Comments Last updated Mar 14, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Just want to know who to watch out for there have been 15 arrests so far. I know somebody has an idea of who is getting all these people.
wondering

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Talk is many more coming out next round....
West

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Della Samples Lameasha Samples Bobby Samples aka lil driver
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Do you know when? I haven't heard anything bout the next one yet. I think theyre still working on this one. Every day or two rpd posts a the next victim of this indictment list on fb.
Heard Too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I been hearing the same bout them Samples.
whatever

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

This thread looks just like somebody trying to start trouble for the "samples" to me. how you going to only mention their names ?

besides, those 3 are pill head, crack addicts themselves. they cant stay clean or sober enough long enough to set anybody up and do work with the police. look at them. they are white, government subsidized apartment trash at its worst.

they sure aint trying to help "clean up" or Round up drug dealers, theyd be in a hell of a mess themselves tomorow, if they did.
be smarter than that now.
Common Sense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The only persons "getting" people in trouble for criminal acts would be....

(Drumroll)

....THE CRIMINALS!!

Why is it that shady, bottom-feeding f*ckups always blame someone else for "getting" them busted, when they couldn't be busted had they not f*cked up?

Don't want trouble? Try staying out of it, ya f*cking morons.

Hope they nail all y'all, and that giant bullqueers take turns reaming your dumb, detoxing asses while you rot in jail. Maybe then, when you hobble out all bow-legged and punked, you'll know better.

Slap your momma for me for doing such a shitty job raising you.

That is all.
Know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I know that bobby and measha are to rating cause they stayed with me last month a few times! they told me and I also seen them do it! So is Carrie.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Theres always smartasses dogging posts like this. Just ignore them. The ones that find this informational please continue to post your input.
to know

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Well if you KNOW and U SAW them do it, then you arent much better than them are you ?
Common Sense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Theres always smartasses dogging posts like this. Just ignore them. The ones that find this informational please continue to post your input.
And there's always dumbasses who think that relaying basic non-criminal common sense is someone being a smartass.

I'm just trying to tap a little reality into your pathetic, drug-addled brain, and pointing out what a moron you are in the process. Don't hate the weatherman for the rain - it's raining whether he tells you so or not. Likewise, the reality of how stupid you are exists, even if no one points it out to you.

The only people who find threads like this "informational" are weak-willed, drug-using and/or drug-peddling shitbags. And such people hate to hear the truth of what they are, but they need to.

Because It's true.

Should they wish to avoid being called names, or being busted for their foolishness, they have only to decide NOT be foolish, and then take the appropriate corrective measures to make that happen.

How hard is that?
wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

they used me and I did not know they was like that I'm a drug free person. That was first time i see stuff like that before! At time i thought they was my friend but end up stabbing me in the back. so now I let it know that they did. stab me and ill stab you back. bobby the low life piece of crap belongs in jail!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

wrong wrote:
they used me and I did not know they was like that I'm a drug free person. That was first time i see stuff like that before! At time i thought they was my friend but end up stabbing me in the back. so now I let it know that they did. stab me and ill stab you back. bobby the low life piece of crap belongs in jail!
Not sure what all you said. I appreciate the input but until you learn how to talk and use spellcheck please leave this post alone. You make the dumbass who commented before you seem right. I do not believe that profiting from the stupidity of others makes you stupid or weak willed. You may think of me as a shit bag now but I'm sure somebody in your family loves me.
whatever

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

ooo, your stabbing capabilities are really scary ... ooo, stab, I posted a stupid fucking thread about you on topix, behind some fake ass name, so you wouldnt really know it was me, so they cant stab back.

They are sure NOT to stab at you again now, im sure. LOL.

They are disease ridden, nasty, drug addicted, sorry excuses for a skank, however, if you want to make this post about them, then DO IT. You are trying to act like you are offering some community service. Anyone that knows them, know what they do, who they are and what they have !
Its OK TO HATE THEM EVEN, but All i was saying is that you dont have the FIRE in your ASS to say it to their faces or even start a post about them yourself, you need to come on here like ... whos getting drug indictments ? And ACCUSE or BLAME THEM !
Common Sense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what all you said. I appreciate the input but until you learn how to talk and use spellcheck please leave this post alone. You make the dumbass who commented before you seem right. I do not believe that profiting from the stupidity of others makes you stupid or weak willed. You may think of me as a shit bag now but I'm sure somebody in your family loves me.
I don't have to illegally peddle drugs and thus feed off the bottom of humanity like some pathetic parasite to make my living.

Your failure to recognize my correctness in this matter is pathetic. Your failure to change this is the very definition of weak-willed. Your voicing of support for a thread and its posters whose purpose is to attempt the evasion of the known and natural consequences for these behaviors also speaks to your shortcomings. So in defending such activities, or those who conduct them, you merelypronounce yourself to be all of all the things i have named you, and more.

What such worthless leeches chose to believe about their lifestyle has no bearing on the sad reality of their existence. The fact is, such people deserve more ridicule than I can muster, and the fact that my saying so chaps your ass merely illustrates that, deep down, you know it to be true.

These facts, being known and accepted to all but the ignorant/willfully ignirant criminal minority of citizens (to the point of being continually supported by the law itself) makes them the very definition of "common sense."

Deny it if you please - again, the truth doesn't require you to be smart enough to acknowledge it; it simply is:

You are scum, and should count yourself privileged that this society is soft enough to allow you to continue drawing breath. With a little luck and a dash of cosmic justice, your sorry ass will someday be denied that privilege by some crazed addict, before you can further waste any more of my good air. Until then, you're just a lesson for better people's children how Not to be. That is the sole useful purpose you serve.
preachon

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to illegally peddle drugs and thus feed off the bottom of humanity like some pathetic parasite to make my living.
Your failure to recognize my correctness in this matter is pathetic. Your failure to change this is the very definition of weak-willed. Your voicing of support for a thread and its posters whose purpose is to attempt the evasion of the known and natural consequences for these behaviors also speaks to your shortcomings. So in defending such activities, or those who conduct them, you merelypronounce yourself to be all of all the things i have named you, and more.
What such worthless leeches chose to believe about their lifestyle has no bearing on the sad reality of their existence. The fact is, such people deserve more ridicule than I can muster, and the fact that my saying so chaps your ass merely illustrates that, deep down, you know it to be true.
These facts, being known and accepted to all but the ignorant/willfully ignirant criminal minority of citizens (to the point of being continually supported by the law itself) makes them the very definition of "common sense."
Deny it if you please - again, the truth doesn't require you to be smart enough to acknowledge it; it simply is:
You are scum, and should count yourself privileged that this society is soft enough to allow you to continue drawing breath. With a little luck and a dash of cosmic justice, your sorry ass will someday be denied that privilege by some crazed addict, before you can further waste any more of my good air. Until then, you're just a lesson for better people's children how Not to be. That is the sole useful purpose you serve.
I nominate this: post of the week.
tinetater

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

It was me ! I'm trying to get all the pill heads and crack heads off the street ASAP ! I hope it's working
Anti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I would turn every damn one If you in if I knew exactly who you were!! But eventually you will die of an overdoes and we will be rid of you for good! This is my year to turn you all in!! No more zombies!! Die, die, die!!!!
wtf

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Anti wrote:
I would turn every damn one If you in if I knew exactly who you were!! But eventually you will die of an overdoes and we will be rid of you for good! This is my year to turn you all in!! No more zombies!! Die, die, die!!!!
Well that's a little harsh don't you think. If I knew who you are I would smack you around till you cry like a little bitch. Don't worry soon you or someone in your family will die. Hopefully your kids with cancer since you wish death upon everybody else. Oh and if you want me to die put your name on here and come do something about it. Until then sit behind your little computer screen and be a keyboard warrior like the little bitch that you are.
Dumb

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

How can you expect others to put they real name out on here when you yourself don't even have your name on here? That's silly!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wilmore Discussions

Search the Wilmore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Edgenuity at EJHS 2 min Praying 66
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min SNYB 128,721
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Dodedo 146,344
Arby's of Nicholasville (Aug '10) 18 min freedomfighter 228
Do you approve of Jeffrey E. Edwards as Mayor? 25 min old man 14
josh hensley 30 min RealTalkwithEdHieronymus 30
Jalee Humphry Dead? (May '11) 30 min Rofl 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wilmore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••