Immigrants' status not agencies' first concern

Full story: Kentucky.com

Too many people living in one house, junk cars, domestic violence, and Latino gangs were among the topics of conversation at a meeting last night of the recently created Lexington-Fayette Commission on ...
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2012
texan007

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2007

Apply for 287 (g) program: local cop immigration enforcement program
dinah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2007

Man if you aren't concerned NOW you'd better be. It's like our area that hid its head in the sand for years saying,'Ah we don't have a gang problem.' Well now we have to deal with MS-13.

You don't nip this problem with illegal foreign nationals being here now; there will be literally hell to pay down the road.

NOW our county is finally concerned about it and guess what? The local liberal paper, the Potomac News, deliberately misprinted that we were dissatisfied with "immigrants" in general instead of the "illegal" problem. As a result of that,during the first meeting before the county government adjorned for August,legals and ILLEGALS alike BUSSED protestors to our lowly county building along with their activists and lawyers. We hadn't even DONE anything yet!

THIS is the malevolent action you are in for.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Daniel Carver wrote:
By 2024 the mexicans will outnumber the humans!
? The Mexicans will outnumber the humans? Not exactly...lol I hope that was an accident.
Diogenes

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Search; the Stagggering Cost of Illegal Aliens to U.S. Taxpayers

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

PILL BILLY wrote:
<quoted text>
It means at the current rate of immigration that the mexicans will outnumber the humans in the USA dumba$$
You don't have to be rude. They never said the humans in the USA they just said humans. That could be any humans in general including the Mexicans themselves. I was simply pointing that out. I figured they typed humans by accident instead of something else. Shouldn't they be the one to reply anyway? You don't know what they meant for a fact.
Pilly Bill

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

PILL BILLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans aren't humans, they come from MEXICO! So they will outnumber the US humans
Keep studying, you're a natural.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

PILL BILLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans aren't humans, they come from MEXICO! So they will outnumber the US humans
? You apparently have no idea what you're talking about. Do you even know what the word human means?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wilmore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wilmore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••