new stuff on bluegrass conspiracy?

Posted in the Wilmore Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
The End

San Jose, CA

#1 Jan 4, 2012
People are getting old and about to meet their maker. We need new info on the 80s drug dealing and murders. Come clean before giving up the ghost. New book to be written soon. See your stuff in print if it is real.
BGC II

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2012
It would no doubt be a best seller. I am not sure anyone is ready to talk yet, though.
melanie

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2012
B O R I N G
reformed evil

Corbin, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2012
You need to stop asking questions you're not prepared to handle answers to. Ghosts or not, there are still people who will not allow this to come out...like some on Walnut Hills / Chilesburg Rd.

Good luck
Larry

Ft Mitchell, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2012
The first edition was not a best seller and its 30 years later and no one cares anymore, so why would this be a best seller?
BGC II wrote:
It would no doubt be a best seller. I am not sure anyone is ready to talk yet, though.
jp

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2012
Would love to hear more about it. Updates, new info, etc. I have heard that there is plenty of shady stuff that still goes on around these folks.
MORON

Herndon, VA

#7 Jan 5, 2012
The people that are still alive will NEVER come out with the truth. And they aren't really that old. Need to stop poking around if you catch the drift.
Touchy

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2012
This subject sure does hit a nerve everytime it is brought up.
paul

Winchester, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2012
MORON wrote:
The people that are still alive will NEVER come out with the truth. And they aren't really that old. Need to stop poking around if you catch the drift.
Corny.
MORON

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2012
What's corny? Telling people to not poke around? Ok well go ahead and you too can swim with the fishes.
paul wrote:
<quoted text>Corny.
melanie

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2012
MORON wrote:
What's corny? Telling people to not poke around? Ok well go ahead and you too can swim with the fishes.
<quoted text>
very corny
reformed evil

Corbin, KY

#12 Jan 6, 2012
I suggested this be left alone.'Swim with the fishes' is for the movies...try saying something like 'In a 55 gallon metal barrel....'

That's more like it.
melanie

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jan 6, 2012
reformed evil wrote:
I suggested this be left alone.'Swim with the fishes' is for the movies...try saying something like 'In a 55 gallon metal barrel....'
That's more like it.
No, that's just as stupid.
Seriously

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jan 6, 2012
melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's just as stupid.
That comment is unfortunately accurate.
knows

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2012
I know of a lot of mis-proprieties going on in the KSP, specifically in the eastern region. Lots of skeletons, shady people, and major felonies. Just a matter of time before stuff like this comes out.
HMM

Louisville, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2012
Hmm they are still going on on Lexington.
knows wrote:
I know of a lot of mis-proprieties going on in the KSP, specifically in the eastern region. Lots of skeletons, shady people, and major felonies. Just a matter of time before stuff like this comes out.
Please tell me

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2012
Whatever happened to make anyone think any of it had ever ended? Too much money to be had!
money

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2012
Please tell me wrote:
Whatever happened to make anyone think any of it had ever ended? Too much money to be had!
oooohhhhh
just wondering

Jefferson, GA

#19 Jan 8, 2012
what do the thornton family really knows like meg and her brother that was farm manager for the x gov jones
paul

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2012
Corny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To answer libturds claim that Trump voters regr... 1 min That UPC Guy 11
Add a word, Drop a word "Dirty" version 4 min Lolz 435
Marching for science 16 min That UPC Guy 29
Referee harassed 23 min John Heeggggennns 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Suddenly You 163,352
Review: Beaumont Veterinary Ctr - Scott Nieves DVM (Mar '09) 35 min Dogandcat owner 19
pepsi driver (Jul '11) 39 min Knows 3

Wilmore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmore Mortgages