Why 70 percent of inmates black?

Posted in the Wilmore Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Insightful

Jasper, IN

#1 Jan 28, 2013
How come blacks only make up 12 percent of our population but 70 percent of a prison population?
Sneek Blee

United States

#2 Jan 28, 2013
...because the "War on Drugs" is used as a cover up to keep slavery going on in modern day America.
Ukmyk

Jasper, IN

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Because blacks comment 70 percent of the crimes
racistblackcultu re

West Union, OH

#4 Jan 28, 2013
because they are Godless

and it isn't genes it's CHOICES,

they are not genetically inferior,

they are culturally inferior,
culture is a choice
values is a choice
belief in God is a choice,

they choose bad sht.

this much is true though as for racism against blacks:
- minor-ass crimes are now all becoming "felonies"
- all the exploiting racist black leaders and white democrats want more gun control, gun control + felonies = blacks can't hardly buy a gun legally for their GOD-given right to self-defense.

this is by design, but sadly the majority of blacks choose to fall into that pit,
they believe jerks like sharpton and j.jackson, and white dems. they are choosing to be stupid, i truly wish they would study the damn topic, i've been studying it for decades now.
they don't have to believe my words - they should study and lean it for themselves,

gun control was started by the fking kkk, and the kkk were all democrats.
Just a guy

Versailles, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
In order to be locked up you have to commit a crime that's where it starts.
car mat

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2013
they dont have work boots and uncle tom nobama will free him
the truth

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 29, 2013
racistblackculture wrote:
because they are Godless

and it isn't genes it's CHOICES,

they are not genetically inferior,

they are culturally inferior,
culture is a choice
values is a choice
belief in God is a choice,

they choose bad sht.

this much is true though as for racism against blacks:
- minor-ass crimes are now all becoming "felonies"
- all the exploiting racist black leaders and white democrats want more gun control, gun control + felonies = blacks can't hardly buy a gun legally for their GOD-given right to self-defense.

this is by design, but sadly the majority of blacks choose to fall into that pit,
they believe jerks like sharpton and j.jackson, and white dems. they are choosing to be stupid, i truly wish they would study the damn topic, i've been studying it for decades now.
they don't have to believe my words - they should study and lean it for themselves,

gun control was started by the fking kkk, and the kkk were all democrats.
So all blacks everywhere are godless.
What a judgement you made there...
UK screwed the pooch

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Because Ray "the white way" Larson is a racists DA. Research any of his actions, work, numbers or his Racists Rants on his call in radio show. Lexington keeps electing these yahoos. Someone needs to protect Lexington from the police and corrupt Lexington legal system. Lexington Police, Courts, Judges & Prosecutors are both the laughing stock for the rest of the civilized State & feared for their corruption, racism & stupidity.
Bottom line if you're dark skinned "run like Hell from the Police!"
car mat

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
should obama give blacks in chicago a govt check to stop the shooting
anotherracistass negro

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So all blacks everywhere are godless.
What a judgement you made there...
yes like that's exactly what he said.

keep on non-repenting youfckingnegrop.o.s., not like anyone cares about your idiotass lies anymore.
because

Henderson, KY

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Insightful wrote:
How come blacks only make up 12 percent of our population but 70 percent of a prison population?
Because they are related to fefe(a black poodle), Ella, and the truth.
jefferson

Henderson, KY

#14 Jan 30, 2013
we finally got a piece of the piiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee
bob

Georgetown, KY

#15 Jan 30, 2013
UK screwed the pooch wrote:
Because Ray "the white way" Larson is a racists DA. Research any of his actions, work, numbers or his Racists Rants on his call in radio show. Lexington keeps electing these yahoos. Someone needs to protect Lexington from the police and corrupt Lexington legal system. Lexington Police, Courts, Judges & Prosecutors are both the laughing stock for the rest of the civilized State & feared for their corruption, racism & stupidity.
thats all we need is another n i c guess what that stands for
larson fan

Henderson, KY

#16 Jan 30, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>thats all we need is another n i c guess what that stands for
Do tell.
Guess

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Running from the police will get you shot. That's what needs to happen to all criminals. Take them outside and shoot them.
Incompetent jailers

United States

#18 Jan 31, 2013
I would hope "Government Employees" wouldn't shoot citizens in the back!

Here's the real world you don't know about:
The police have unlimited resources to "Frame" you & that unlimited taxing ability makes their job easier!
You, may be innocent, but proving innocence will cost you $300 per hour in attorney fees!

And if that poster is in any way law enforcement, for God's sake turn in your badge because you are mentally sick. The tax paying public doesn't want you to shoot our Brothers, with your warped hanging judge mental state!
& Prunes

Clarkson, KY

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Why are 70% of all white guys lame??
yes really

Henderson, KY

#20 Jan 31, 2013
That's what they do anyway, don't they?
Sman

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 31, 2013
Archie Bunker wrote:
there movin on up to the big house in the sky.
Eddyville~~~snicker
the Cumberland Castle.
Retard ignorant racist, it's they're, not "there". What we have here is more evidence that bigotry is a manifestation of ignorance, or stupidity, or both.
Black Guy

Salyersville, KY

#23 Jan 31, 2013
Because white judges and cops pick on us black guys. It aint fair what is going on with whites doing crimes and, because they are white, walking but black guys get the book thowed at them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 things Trump supporters are too brain dead t... 4 min IllegitimateTrump 33
DEAD BEAT Parents 6 min Clapclap 17
How Can You Be Happy With Disappointment? 6 min translation 150
life is full of choices 9 min tipsy 12
Trumps inaugural all star line up looking good!!! 11 min That is delusiona... 77
Trump verses Lewis 12 min IllegitimateTrump 14
Trump desperate 15 min IllegitimateTrump 6

Wilmore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmore Mortgages