Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#13898 Nov 18, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a better idea: everybody who wants to opt out of Commie Care, can, and leave only those who want it to pay for it all. Those of us who don't want to contribute to Social Security don't have to, and let the program be for those who want it.
I know I would be happier not paying SS and Commie Care while keeping my private insurance and handling my own retirement account. Most people would. I would be able to retire several ears earlier having higher monthly checks than SS could hand out. Plus I know it would be there when I do retire.
Come on. What are you waiting for?

FBI — Sovereign Citizens www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/law-e... -...

By announcing themselves as sovereign citizens, they are emancipated from the responsibilities of being a U.S. citizen, including paying taxes, possessing a ...
Become a Sovereign Citizen! Johnny Liberty www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi... - Similarto Become a Sovereign Citizen! Johnny Liberty

Jul 4, 2004 ... Without restoring the popular sovereignty of American Citizenship and the ... America became a great country because it was free. But today ...
become a sovereign individual - own your own life speculationrules.com/sovereign/index.php - Similarto become a sovereign individual - own your own life

become a sovereign individual, an individualistic and self deterministic ... America - Vote For Any Third Party ... You can create your own personal sovereignty.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#13899 Nov 18, 2012
titonton duvaunte pants wrote:
That's nice of you to post a link to the Heartland Institute. They are the oil billionaires "think tank" that fight tooth and nail to refute global warming. Here's what they were refuting in the 90's. How'd that work out?

In the 1990s, the Heartland Institute worked with Philip Morris to question the link between secondhand smoke and health risks.[10][29] Philip Morris used Heartland to distribute tobacco-industry material, and arranged for the Heartland Institute to publish "policy studies" which summarized Philip Morris reports.[29][30] The Heartland Institute also undertook a variety of other activities on behalf of Philip Morris, including meeting with legislators, holding "off-the-record" briefings, and producing op-eds, radio interviews, and letters.[29][31] In 1994, at the request of Philip Morris, the Heartland Institute met with Republican Congressmen to encourage them to oppose increases in the federal excise tax. Heartland reported back to Philip Morris that the Congressmen were "strongly in our camp", and planned further meetings with other legislators.[32]

Nothing says grassroots or independent like jumping through hoops for an oil billionaire agenda. You know, the same oil billionaires who directly pay Palin, Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich and Romney. The same one's who fund the Tea Party. Funny how everyone who voted for Bush twice are the ones who now claim they don't trust either side and are "Libertarians". You can call yourself Tea Party or Libertarian or anything you want. I call it what it is. A bunch of racist rightwing Christian Conservative Republicans who were so ashamed of voting for Bush twice, that they tried to cover their tracks with a name switch. You might not have voted for Romney, but you most certainly lost the election.

Let's all take a moment to stop and think about the fact that the exact same people who lied about the dangers of second hand smoke, including a whole panel of "scientists", are the same reason why many on here don't believe in climate change. Remember when the energy industry had you guys fighting against higher effeciency lightbulbs? Now jump through the hoop like a trained poodle...oops I meant Patriot.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#13901 Nov 18, 2012
So how is that strike working out for the workers at Hostess?
Certainly hope the boss there sees the light and gives all them non greedy people a big fat raise so they can all buy their kids and I-phone for Christmas.
titonton duvaunte pants

United States

#13902 Nov 18, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice of you to post a link to the Heartland Institute. They are the oil billionaires "think tank" that fight tooth and nail to refute global warming. Here's what they were refuting in the 90's. How'd that work out?
In the 1990s, the Heartland Institute worked with Philip Morris to question the link between secondhand smoke and health risks.[10][29] Philip Morris used Heartland to distribute tobacco-industry material, and arranged for the Heartland Institute to publish "policy studies" which summarized Philip Morris reports.[29][30] The Heartland Institute also undertook a variety of other activities on behalf of Philip Morris, including meeting with legislators, holding "off-the-record" briefings, and producing op-eds, radio interviews, and letters.[29][31] In 1994, at the request of Philip Morris, the Heartland Institute met with Republican Congressmen to encourage them to oppose increases in the federal excise tax. Heartland reported back to Philip Morris that the Congressmen were "strongly in our camp", and planned further meetings with other legislators.[32]
Nothing says grassroots or independent like jumping through hoops for an oil billionaire agenda. You know, the same oil billionaires who directly pay Palin, Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich and Romney. The same one's who fund the Tea Party. Funny how everyone who voted for Bush twice are the ones who now claim they don't trust either side and are "Libertarians". You can call yourself Tea Party or Libertarian or anything you want. I call it what it is. A bunch of racist rightwing Christian Conservative Republicans who were so ashamed of voting for Bush twice, that they tried to cover their tracks with a name switch. You might not have voted for Romney, but you most certainly lost the election.
Let's all take a moment to stop and think about the fact that the exact same people who lied about the dangers of second hand smoke, including a whole panel of "scientists", are the same reason why many on here don't believe in climate change. Remember when the energy industry had you guys fighting against higher effeciency lightbulbs? Now jump through the hoop like a trained poodle...oops I meant Patriot.
I only used it to reference how many registered voters didn't vote this year. It makes no reference to global warming.
titonton duvaunte pants

United States

#13903 Nov 18, 2012
Get ready for obama to get big money from oil companies for licenses to export shale gas. Billions. I love the hatred for bush yet the double standard I don't care for. You see obama is the president now. Its not that people think bush was cool and hate democrats. But you can think whatever you think.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#13904 Nov 18, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a better idea: everybody who wants to opt out of Commie Care, can, and leave only those who want it to pay for it all. Those of us who don't want to contribute to Social Security don't have to, and let the program be for those who want it.
I know I would be happier not paying SS and Commie Care while keeping my private insurance and handling my own retirement account. Most people would. I would be able to retire several ears earlier having higher monthly checks than SS could hand out. Plus I know it would be there when I do retire.
Check history,,,SS started out as voluntary. When the Gov realized that the fund would come up short of the needs for the program, it became mandatory.
So much for the FEDS running anything properly...like SS, Medicare, medicaid, Amtrak, USPS, Freddie Mack, Fannie Mae & more. They screw up everything.
Bottom line...If the Feds can't make it work financially, they move the line, raise taxes, exclude certain others, limit payments to doctors, etc.
Medicare recipients NOW pay a monthly co-pay for a manditory tax deduction. Explain all of this & more.
Screw the federal 'control' of programs. They always mess it up.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#13905 Nov 18, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just checking in to see if You and ReallyNot Speaking got that Texas Constitution thing cleared up?
yes

the congresses already rarified Texas as 4 states

all they have to do is pull the trigger to do so

why do you ask?

you lost?
titonton duvaunte pants

United States

#13906 Nov 18, 2012
I said I don't argue with the science of global warming! My you have reading comprehension problems. I just don't agree with the tyranny that is in agenda 21.second hand smoke? Ok.
titonton duvaunte pants

United States

#13907 Nov 18, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Check history,,,SS started out as voluntary. When the Gov realized that the fund would come up short of the needs for the program, it became mandatory.
So much for the FEDS running anything properly...like SS, Medicare, medicaid, Amtrak, USPS, Freddie Mack, Fannie Mae & more. They screw up everything.
Bottom line...If the Feds can't make it work financially, they move the line, raise taxes, exclude certain others, limit payments to doctors, etc.
Medicare recipients NOW pay a monthly co-pay for a manditory tax deduction. Explain all of this & more.
income tax was supposed to be temporary too. That sounds nice added to your post.
titonton duvaunte pants

United States

#13908 Nov 18, 2012
So who did you guys vote for governer in ohio in 2010?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#13909 Nov 18, 2012
titonton duvaunte pants wrote:
I said I don't argue with the science of global warming! My you have reading comprehension problems. I just don't agree with the tyranny that is in agenda 21.second hand smoke? Ok.
did global warming melt the glaciers?

or is science just political nonsense to gather grants?

climate change occurs; and you are living the stat of one possibly.

if it is cold this winter, like during 1978, then the world is cooling.

the ice age is soon to kill us all.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#13910 Nov 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
yes
the congresses already rarified Texas as 4 states
all they have to do is pull the trigger to do so
why do you ask?
you lost?
What congress did that? When? You are absolutely certifiable.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#13912 Nov 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What congress did that? When? You are absolutely certifiable.
I would suggest reading history.

you may just learn something.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#13913 Nov 18, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing says grassroots or independent like jumping through hoops for an oil billionaire agenda. You know, the same oil billionaires who directly pay Palin, Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich and Romney.
Obama biggest recipient of BP cash

While the BP oil geyser pumps millions of gallons of petroleum into the Gulf of Mexico, President Barack Obama and members of Congress may have to answer for the millions in campaign contributions they’ve taken from the oil and gas giant over the years.
BP and its employees have given more than $3.5 million to federal candidates over the past 20 years, with the largest chunk of their money going to Obama, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Donations come from a mix of employees and the company’s political action committees —$2.89 million flowed to campaigns from BP-related PACs and about $638,000 came from individuals.

On top of that, the oil giant has spent millions each year on lobbying — including $15.9 million last year alone — as it has tried to influence energy policy.

During his time in the Senate and while running for president, Obama received a total of $77,051 from the oil giant and is the top recipient of BP PAC and individual money over the past 20 years, according to financial disclosure records.

An Obama spokesman rejected the notion that the president took big oil money.

(Also on POLITICO: Obama campaign targets Romney, Big Oil in third TV spot)

“President Obama didn’t accept a dime from corporate PACs or federal lobbyists during his presidential campaign,” spokesman Ben LaBolt said.“He raised $750 million from nearly four million Americans. And since he became president, he rolled back tax breaks and giveaways for the oil and gas industry, spearheaded a G20 agreement to phase out fossil fuel subsidies, and made the largest investment in American history in clean energy incentives.”

In Congress, Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.), who last week cautioned that the incident should “not be used inappropriately” to halt Obama’s push for expansion of offshore drilling, has been one of the biggest beneficiaries of BP’s largesse. Her comments created some blowback, with critics complaining that she is too blasé about the impact of the disaster, even though she was among the first lawmakers to call for a federal investigation into the spill.

As the top congressional recipient in the last cycle and one of the top BP cash recipients of the past two decades, Landrieu banked almost $17,000 from the oil giant in 2008 alone and has lined her war chest with more

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/367...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#13914 Nov 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest reading history.
you may just learn something.
No, no, no. You have made this startling assertion. Support it with evidence. Or could it be you are just repeating some whacko crap you got in an email and have no idea whatsoever about what you are talking about. Until you can back up your big mouth with some facts (you can't by the way because what you are saying is utter bullshit), than this claim is no more credible than anything else you say (see Romney landslide promise).
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#13915 Nov 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did global warming melt the glaciers?
or is science just political nonsense to gather grants?
climate change occurs; and you are living the stat of one possibly.
if it is cold this winter, like during 1978, then the world is cooling.
the ice age is soon to kill us all.
In the 60's there was a warning of another Ice Age. I clearly remember the 'news' warning people.
I don't think that WE, as a human race need to add to either trend but when I look at the record High/Low temps on a daily basis & often see that the record high was maybe in 1926 & that the record Low was as recent was was something like 2005, it pretty much negates a global warming scare.
Then one researches El Nino etc , it just makes one wonder.
Again, WE don't need to add to the climate change but it needs to be in perspective, NOT in fear/scare tactics, otherwise Gore & others just get richer on the fear.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#13916 Nov 18, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Check history,,,SS started out as voluntary. When the Gov realized that the fund would come up short of the needs for the program, it became mandatory.
I was merely making a point to Save Yourself that it's not hypocritical to expect money from an entity you were forced to pay into. You spent your entire life contributing to a program, therefore, you should expect something back. Taking back is not hypocritical.

As we already know, Social Security is currently paying out more than it takes in. SS sends out pamphlets to citizens how much they (and their employers) contributed to the program and how much they will get out if they retired today. They list yearly contributions since you first entered the workforce.

Now if you take that pamphlet to a reputable investment agent and ask what you would be worth today had all that SS money been invested with their company, you would crap yourself. Not only because of your current worth, but because of your worth at the age of retirement.

If I drop dead blowing out the candles on my birthday cake when I turn 65, my heirs will inherit my houses, my car, my checking and savings account, my life insurance policy, all my personal belongings. What they won't see a dime of is all the money I contributed to SS along with my employer. That money will be gone. It won't exist. It will go to people I have never met and don't even know. My family sees not one dime of that money.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#13917 Nov 18, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>In the 60's there was a warning of another Ice Age. I clearly remember the 'news' warning people.
I don't think that WE, as a human race need to add to either trend but when I look at the record High/Low temps on a daily basis & often see that the record high was maybe in 1926 & that the record Low was as recent was was something like 2005, it pretty much negates a global warming scare.
Then one researches El Nino etc , it just makes one wonder.
Again, WE don't need to add to the climate change but it needs to be in perspective, NOT in fear/scare tactics, otherwise Gore & others just get richer on the fear.
Weather and climate change are different things.

Where did you get your PhD?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#13918 Nov 18, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I was merely making a point to Save Yourself that it's not hypocritical to expect money from an entity you were forced to pay into. You spent your entire life contributing to a program, therefore, you should expect something back. Taking back is not hypocritical.
As we already know, Social Security is currently paying out more than it takes in. SS sends out pamphlets to citizens how much they (and their employers) contributed to the program and how much they will get out if they retired today. They list yearly contributions since you first entered the workforce.
Now if you take that pamphlet to a reputable investment agent and ask what you would be worth today had all that SS money been invested with their company, you would crap yourself. Not only because of your current worth, but because of your worth at the age of retirement.
If I drop dead blowing out the candles on my birthday cake when I turn 65, my heirs will inherit my houses, my car, my checking and savings account, my life insurance policy, all my personal belongings. What they won't see a dime of is all the money I contributed to SS along with my employer. That money will be gone. It won't exist. It will go to people I have never met and don't even know. My family sees not one dime of that money.
And the same is true for every one else.

You should read Thomas Paine's Agrarian Justice.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#13919 Nov 18, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave your previous post an 'agree' judgement. I was just adding to it as you have basically done to my post.
It is related to Estate Taxes. The money/value of an estate was already taxed before the 'estate' existed but just go ahead & die & get taxed in your casket!! Sad, very Sad. All but criminal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda King Wilson 22 hr aj 10
biggest meth-heroine addicts? 22 hr justaguess 7
Bonnie Rider child molester! Thu Eskerote 1
lindsay from Damon's Wed Brian 2
ashely willis (Jul '13) Dec 24 The Bitch 21
Best Hair Salons Dec 19 Ash 4
Mike Mullins Dec 19 stay away 3
Wilmington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web