johnnylegend

Cambridge, MA

#1 Aug 18, 2012
who is the iron order
Cunning Linguist

Athens, OH

#2 Aug 18, 2012
google it. Just sayin. If I have a question that's the first thing I do. I'll bet there is something on the internet about them.
lehigh valley chapter

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Cunning Linguist wrote:
google it. Just sayin. If I have a question that's the first thing I do. I'll bet there is something on the internet about them.
There sure is. Just hope you dont live in pennsylvania and hope you dont have to join the lehigh valley chapter and become part of the lies and charity fraud.
Cunning Linguist

Athens, OH

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Bad mofo's stay away. lol.
Trudy N

Delaware, OH

#5 Nov 10, 2012
it is a motorcycle club that consists of former police and military...you dont have to join or anything..
mail order club

United States

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Trudy N wrote:
it is a motorcycle club that consists of former police and military...you dont have to join or anything..
You mean mail order club where you send in your money and you get your chapter and patches to hand out with no prospecting. Iron Order mail order club.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daniel 2 hr sammi 4
Sadie schum (Jul '17) 10 hr Sadie 3
The Graves? (Jun '17) 11 hr 937_country 8
Tara Dehart (Step Daughter of Jeff Prickett, da... Apr 21 For Real 1
Marie Mick Apr 20 Passedaround 1
Medleys Apr 20 Tommy 10
Sowers Apr 20 Nosey neighbor 1

Wilmington Jobs

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages