First Prev
of 5
Next Last
la herma 740 to 937

Marion, OH

#86 Apr 17, 2012
Ha anonymous your all the same and lame.oh yea like you w no name easy to point blame.Martinsville whats new its been that way for ever.Good luck Starkey and other officers with that grudge game.Ha ha stfu rover its over............Right righteous rite
damn

United States

#87 Apr 18, 2012
I didn't read all of em but this is stupid for one I lived in wilmington a long time ago and I'm telling you what you screw with a crack head or heroin addict and his or her stash they will kill over that much money with a group of people or not cause as soon as the gun goes off 1 time your little group will scatter faster then you have ever seen anyone run . .I am not a support group or those kinda people not saying a pot dealer is any better but atleast with pot you won't have to worrie about you living next to a bomb and it going off . .there's a chance that you doing that will only provoke them to make more faster and hide it better its best to be a snitch then a hero in a case like this just if you snitch watch out there are people crazy enough to come after you and it won't just be a ass beating . .you just got to think if there crank and meth dealer or what ever they are they prob got a gun incase someone trys to rob them I wouldn't suggest it my self but it is something that needs to be done good luck with it and watch out idk if you all realize what kinda situation your getting involved in .but neware
Anonymous

Lodi, OH

#88 Apr 18, 2012
I don't know if u are talking about my post but mine is directed towards the person bringing 90 percent of the heroin to Wilmington. Not a addict, who wants to rob an addict? An addict?? I've backed away after I see the police and myself watching the same person. To hot to even rob
Anonymous

Lodi, OH

#89 Apr 18, 2012
He's setting his own fate. He knows it.
polly

Amelia, OH

#90 Apr 18, 2012
there every where i no two christina heldabrand and roy hess work at holiday inn roberts centerits siik. and there thiefs there in trouble in adams county holiday inn nos about it and still lets them work there.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#91 Apr 21, 2012
big dog wrote:
Well well well i see the cowards r on a rise hiden behind a computer screen show ur face or r u scared or r u addicted ho ho ho merry christmas
You're hiding too..I'm sure your name isn't big dog! So, that makes you a coward too!
uh yea

United States

#92 Jun 1, 2012
Miranda Moore is a big skanky heroin addict that I kbow of from wilmy
wondering

Hillsboro, OH

#93 Sep 21, 2012
so let me see if i understand some of you on this thread are drug supporters. well arent you just dumb asses any average cop can run your ip get the name and address its registered to and use this against you in court jesus what happened to the days when the dope boys stayed on the hill and off the net are you just trying to see how many years you can do.
Just Want to Know

Wilmington, OH

#94 Nov 3, 2012
What does everyone think about Cassidy Scott??? It is rumored that she is a Nark and sleeps with little boys. Like 15 years old. While her boyfriend thinks its funny...??????
runbutcanthide

Wilmington, OH

#95 Dec 5, 2012
hahahaha.....merry christmas

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#96 Apr 5, 2013
There are so many people on heroine. And it's funny how many mother go around pretending to be good mothers all the while their shooting up.

Since: Aug 13

Troy, OH

#97 Aug 14, 2013
Mmm dog food. Leon like dog food..ho ho ho. Remember

Since: Jun 13

Wilmington, OH

#98 Aug 14, 2013
So where are the H girls hanging out? I've been know to help them out with donations to help them with their habit. If your an H girl hit me up.
HHH

United States

#100 Feb 5, 2014
Bubba78 wrote:
So where are the H girls hanging out? I've been know to help them out with donations to help them with their habit. If your an H girl hit me up.
where's it all at in wilmington
wilmingtonguy

Wilmington, OH

#101 Feb 9, 2014
Any h chicks need some cash for their fix? Email me. Let's work something out. Wilmingtonguy2012 at gmail dot com.
mike

Portsmouth, OH

#102 Mar 26, 2014
To all the druggies everywhere you guys are parasites to the human race may you all burn in hell for pushing that shit on other people nothing but pieces of shit selfish ass mfrs like the zombies may you all od soon
dale

Wilmington, OH

#103 Mar 29, 2014
DMT here yet? I can't find any. Any chicks looking to trade out some adult fun for their fix or cash?
Mma

Mount Vernon, OH

#104 Apr 6, 2014
who is the big time dealers around?..any names?
Mma

Richfield, OH

#105 Apr 6, 2014
wish i was wrong wrote:
There are so many people on heroine. And it's funny how many mother go around pretending to be good mothers all the while their shooting up.
is Amy Williams one of them?..so I heard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst salon in town 5 hr Hair mania 1
donnie sholler cox (Aug '13) 6 hr His girlfriend 4
Chris Addison 7 hr bigboy2014 3
Kellie Stoops 7 hr bigboy2014 2
Skaggs charged with murder Tue suckmydickgonzales 59
Gold Star - Danika (Apr '13) Mon swag 18
Best Hair Salons Nov 24 DMM 2
Wilmington Dating
Find my Match

Wilmington People Search