wondering

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Dec 28, 2012
what can people tell me about him?
Raychal

Delaware, OH

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Thats my husband who wants to know!
the man

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jun 27, 2013
Hey stupid Raychal, when you ask a question you end the sentence with a ? Not a !, effing idiot!
your mom

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jun 30, 2013
Grammar 101 up in here
Raychal

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jul 1, 2013
It wasnt a question to be nice ya d**k.It was a statement. my husbands life is no ones business. So if u wanna talk shit dont even f**kin say it because it will get u no where fast. Kinda pathetic people are on here tryna know everyones business. Haha, sad really.
yourmom

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jul 1, 2013
You can't even talk right. You are proving just how ignorant you are. Just like that pos, dirt bag, worthless bum husband of yours. You both deserve nothing but to be homeless, dirty, and alone. Or, possibly someone's beatch in the grey bar hotel. Ha ha ha .....
Raychal

United States

#7 Jul 18, 2013
You dont even know me lol you dont even have enough balls to put your name! And homeless? Dirty? Hmm i think u got the wrong person consider we have a nice place and are doing a hell of a lot better than most people in wilmington. Just because we moved outta wilmington and and doing something with our lives makes everyone wanna hate lol! Your prob sittin in your moms basement hatin on everyone from behind a computer screen and behind a fake name because your a nobody yourself. Heres a idea, say your name until then shut the f**k up and keep my husbands name out of your mouth if you know whats best for ya. Because im not afraid to put my real name
the man

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jul 19, 2013
Raychal wrote:
You dont even know me lol you dont even have enough balls to put your name! And homeless? Dirty? Hmm i think u got the wrong person consider we have a nice place and are doing a hell of a lot better than most people in wilmington. Just because we moved outta wilmington and and doing something with our lives makes everyone wanna hate lol! Your prob sittin in your moms basement hatin on everyone from behind a computer screen and behind a fake name because your a nobody yourself. Heres a idea, say your name until then shut the f**k up and keep my husbands name out of your mouth if you know whats best for ya. Because im not afraid to put my real name
That's odd, my name is up there. Anyone who is somebody knows me by that name. Your husband popped up here because he was evidently screwing around on you or trying to or is just an overall POS and someone is trying to confirm that. I use this board to see if I can track renters or find out issues before I rent to people. I speak the truth and nothing more. I must have hit a nerve when you read the truth.
Raychal

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jul 20, 2013
well the funny thing is i dont know you. and "the man" is not a name. you prob gave yourself that nick name. lol. And you can bash all you want i know my husbands a good man. do you know him personally? prob not. i find it odd everyone wants to talk down about someone when the only real thing they know about them is thier name. im with my husband 12 outta 24 hours of the day 7 days a week. i think i know my husband a little better than you. and i can tell ya the only thing ya'll are doing is hating on someone whose doing better than you. and the only reason my husbands name popped us is because someones jealous. but im not even mad. i mean hell, someones gotta do it :)
100-truth

Detroit, MI

#10 Mar 16, 2015
Justin is a worthless piece of shit who doesn't support his kids. Don't make a baby if you don't want to raise it. Be a man and step up to the f***ing plate you worthless bastard
raychal fox

Wilmington, OH

#11 Mar 31, 2015
100-truth wrote:
Justin is a worthless piece of shit who doesn't support his kids. Don't make a baby if you don't want to raise it. Be a man and step up to the f***ing plate you worthless bastard

your right!! the entire time i was with the man i paid for christina millers kid who repeatedly came to my house with lice. he sat on the couch getting drunk getting.high and playing xbox while.i worked two jobs. and when i told hin to get a job he moved in with someone else. on Christmas!!! i feel horrible for the tramo hes with bcuz hes always tellin me he misses his wife!!#raiseyakids #signdivorcepapers #nastybum
truth

Washington Court House, OH

#12 Mar 31, 2015
raychal fox wrote:
<quoted text>
your right!! the entire time i was with the man i paid for christina millers kid who repeatedly came to my house with lice. he sat on the couch getting drunk getting.high and playing xbox while.i worked two jobs. and when i told hin to get a job he moved in with someone else. on Christmas!!! i feel horrible for the tramo hes with bcuz hes always tellin me he misses his wife!!#raiseyakids #signdivorcepapers #nastybum
I know both his baby mama's he kicked one out on Christmas with the baby. He's worthless and needs to sign over his rights so they can stand a better chance of having a good life without him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug addicts 7 hr Anonymous00000 1
April Martin 7 hr Anonymous00000 1
Brad stoops 8 hr JustWondering 1
Maykel medley 9 hr Anonymous 1
Sowers 15 hr Big balls 2
Jake Testerman Mon GloriaB 7
Jason Leforge Mon Trixie 3

Wilmington Jobs

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages