ltay

San Jose, CA

#1 Jul 12, 2012
Anyone know this guy? BEST meth cook in Clinton County. High quality grade A stuff. 278 S Walnut Street Wilmington. Always gives free samples!
ha ha

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 21, 2012
lol thats funny..I actually know of this guy, he prolly wanted to advertise his business cause hes that stupid. It is true, I dunno about the free samples thats a little odd but yea he does it out of his daughters house..They are all crazy crazy people I feel bad for his son in law and grand kids that are forced to live with it all

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Im glad to know you know so much about good dope.... lol maybe if you would stop using you would make false statements like these! maybe you should rest your neck... cause your talkin tooo much B.S... karma is a bitch

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 2, 2013
would not ****
LOL

Columbus, OH

#5 Feb 6, 2013
How is it false statements if the guy has been caught before and convicted of making/dealing meth? He spent years in prison for it...I have never done meth but I still know people whos bought pills or dope from that house. Everyone in the drug world knows Bob, Dave, Sharon and their stupid daughter that seems oblivious to the fact they all do it while shes at work, and while they watch her children. What a waste of life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Stoops 9 hr For sure 3
Sarah Newton 11 hr how true 5
information for parents 14 hr goodLookinOut 1
anyone know of any local women who posed naked ... (Apr '14) Sat Matt 10
brittany hottinger Fri why 2
anyone Mar 25 mkg 1
Bridget Watkins Mar 22 zebulon 7
Wilmington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web