Gays Need To Stay In The Closet

Gays Need To Stay In The Closet

Posted in the Wilmington Forum

FAFA

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2012
I am tired of all the gay people suddenly coming out of the closet. They should stay there. Now they are demanding this and that. Marriage is between a man and a women and now they want churches to recognize them. it is against God you idiots and the government is going to pot by giving in, oh wait; Lots of government officials are gay too! Whats your thoughts?
Cunning Linguist

Athens, OH

#2 Jul 22, 2012
Let them do what they want to do. They will be judged in the end by someone other than me and presumably you. Just remember they are about 1% of the population.
true

Fenton, MI

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Cunning Linguist wrote:
Let them do what they want to do. They will be judged in the end by someone other than me and presumably you. Just remember they are about 1% of the population.
Agreed
mindurown

Grove City, OH

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Maybe you should just go on about your own life and leave the gay people alone. They are who they are which is human just like you!
Fanny

United States

#5 Jul 25, 2012
I agree they show more pda than straight people.
Misti

New Richmond, OH

#6 Aug 18, 2012
I don't know what decade you are living in, but this is 2012, people are gay....so what?!! And most gays don't like to show PDA, why?, because of people like you!
fayeray
#7 Sep 19, 2012
Misti wrote:
I don't know what decade you are living in, but this is 2012, people are gay....so what?!! And most gays don't like to show PDA, why?, because of people like you!
I agree with Misti. All of you who are putting gay people down, probably have skeltons in your closets.

Since: Sep 12

Freetown, IN

#8 Sep 24, 2012
why is all those people worried about gay people ruining the traditional marriage? Leave them alone. Shoot, there are more scank females( and males) that are out there that go around wrecking families by sleeping with husbands(wives) and are doing it as sport, just to do it. So people should worry more about them then gay people. They have rights too!
everybody knows

Powell, OH

#9 Oct 1, 2012
jesus didnt hide in a temple closet he took it to the gutters
homo

Camden, AR

#10 Nov 9, 2012
seems like these days homophobia is starting to live up to its name. Don't stand next to me im contagious. Don't stand next to me i'm definately thinking about you naked and wanting to jump your bones. Don't stand next to me, my germs will definately cause you and your girl relationship problems... im being silly right now duh. but sadly, there are people out there that believe atleast one if not all of these things. Sorry to burst your bubble but just because you're a guy doesn't mean you're cute or sexable. And becuase Adam and Steve down the street are a gay couple, I promise you 100% that the reason your relationship is failing is 100% your own fault. We're not the reason you cheated. We're not the reason your life sux. So do me and my peeps a solid and worry about your own life instead of ours. Maybe thats why your relationship is failing.
Whatever

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 14, 2012
FAFA wrote:
I am tired of all the gay people suddenly coming out of the closet. They should stay there. Now they are demanding this and that. Marriage is between a man and a women and now they want churches to recognize them. it is against God you idiots and the government is going to pot by giving in, oh wait; Lots of government officials are gay too! Whats your thoughts?
Why so bitter? A gay person hurt your feelings, don't worry just twist those rabbit ears on your tv and go back to watching reality tv from your trailer. Not to shock your system but our president for a second term is African American. Watch out a gay or lesbian may be the next president!
Keith Jackman

Europe

#12 Jan 7, 2013
he's only having a go because he's a closet gay
come on out Bro
best thing i did.
Keith Jackman

Europe

#13 Jan 7, 2013
fayeray wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Misti. All of you who are putting gay people down, probably have skeltons in your closets.
got a whole grave yard in mine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scarey Cashier At Aldi 3 hr sarasara 4
who is jr smith (Jun '13) 11 hr so is sam smith 6
Can Anyone Help Me? Fri Too Shy 2
steve hopkins cleaning service Sep 21 Lifecustomer 2
Matt, bartender @ General Denver Sep 21 Bye 4
Carl Lanham Sep 19 kimmywink 2
Combs Bakery Sep 19 the unknown peepee 8

Wilmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages