New tattoo shop to open??

Posted in the Wilmington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smoken moe

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Aug 29, 2012
I heard there is going to be a new tattoo shop to open beside liberty tax service. Anyone know if this is true??? I have gotten work done at quik draw in the past but my artist quit working there.
Hmmm

United States

#2 Aug 30, 2012
Cant really call any of the people at Quik Draw artists. If you want a real artist go to For The Love of Ink.
Suckit

Marion, OH

#3 Aug 31, 2012
For the love of ink can suck it!
smoken moe

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Sep 1, 2012
I didnt even know about this For the Love of Ink place. Iafter i seen HMMM's post i looked it up and drove over there. that place is OFF THE HOOK! they were so nice to mee and and gave me a great deal. there were abunch of people there hanging out and everyone made me feel like i was at a party except without drunk people. kinda like a big family. Apparently alot of kids hang out there cause its just a cool place. they even have a club house type thingy were people can hang if they want. definately worth the time to check it out in my book. very nice people!!!!!!!
amanda

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Sep 1, 2012
I agree, that place is legit! Best thing to happen to Dub town in awhile.
Hmmm

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Glad to help.:)
smoken moe wrote:
I didnt even know about this For the Love of Ink place. Iafter i seen HMMM's post i looked it up and drove over there. that place is OFF THE HOOK! they were so nice to mee and and gave me a great deal. there were abunch of people there hanging out and everyone made me feel like i was at a party except without drunk people. kinda like a big family. Apparently alot of kids hang out there cause its just a cool place. they even have a club house type thingy were people can hang if they want. definately worth the time to check it out in my book. very nice people!!!!!!!
jessj

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jun 18, 2013
For the of ink is the sh*t they have fixed a tat I got by another shop in another town awhile I will sure go back there for more plus prices r the bomb
poopfart

Olmsted Falls, OH

#8 Jun 18, 2013
For the love of ink is a fu$&ing dump! There not worth the tp I wipe my ass with!
danielle

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2013
I hope the new shop puts for the love of ink to shame. The owner is a grown man and hangs out with high schoolers or kids that JUST graduated. It's sad he doesn't have friends his own age. I used to go to quick draw and they KNOW art. I have a couple friends that went to for the love of ink and had a good first experience and then went back for touch ups or more work and were treated like crap. And seeing as though they had to go back for touch ups or things they forgot to add into the tattoo is pretty disappointing anyway. I know a few people that actually had to correct them on spelling of tattoos and things like that and some that were scheduled for touch ups for one day and then denied the touch up. But you may go where you choose. I just wouldn't expect the same treatment as you got the first time or the "low" prices. It won't last for long.
Childish

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jun 18, 2013
jess l wrote:
I got a tattoo there last year it got infected and I had to get it cut out to stop the infection! Do not go to For the love of ink! We are currently in a lawsuit with them for this.
LOL, this is actually hilarious. Come on guys, there has never been a lawsuit against for the love of ink and its quite pathetic you would spread a rumor like this simply because you have an issue with someone there. lets grow up and not be this ridiculous. They aren't on here talking shit about anyone. I have went there since they opened and have had 6 tattoos done there. I have had touch ups done and have never been treated bad at all. neither has any of my friends who have went there. This is very clearly someone who has a problem with someone there. I am guessing the complaints on here are all from one person by the way they type and how they change there location. way to abuse this forum. For the love of Ink are good people and I have and will continue to go there without hesitation.As far as the new shop. that guys is a FREAKING perv. a girl actually filed charges for him inappropriately fondling her while getting a tattoo. so it doesn't look like they will be running anyone out of business. For the love of ink is a great place and they have a great staff. Period.
thundercunt

United States

#12 Jun 18, 2013
Childish wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, this is actually hilarious. Come on guys, there has never been a lawsuit against for the love of ink and its quite pathetic you would spread a rumor like this simply because you have an issue with someone there. lets grow up and not be this ridiculous. They aren't on here talking shit about anyone. I have went there since they opened and have had 6 tattoos done there. I have had touch ups done and have never been treated bad at all. neither has any of my friends who have went there. This is very clearly someone who has a problem with someone there. I am guessing the complaints on here are all from one person by the way they type and how they change there location. way to abuse this forum. For the love of Ink are good people and I have and will continue to go there without hesitation.As far as the new shop. that guys is a FREAKING perv. a girl actually filed charges for him inappropriately fondling her while getting a tattoo. so it doesn't look like they will be running anyone out of business. For the love of ink is a great place and they have a great staff. Period.
blah blah blah shut the f*ck up who cares
Childish

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jun 18, 2013
Notice poopfart and jess l are both dundee ohio.
And danielle, Like i said, ive had to go back for a touch up and NEVER treated like you say. You said the owner hangs out with these high schoolers. Thats funny. those kids hang out there at times because its a cool place to hang out. it has nothing to do with the owner. And Quick draw knowing art???? you have got to be kidding me. they shouldnt even be in business. they have been a joke since that creepy little dude bought it from Norm. And I notice your in chicago Il. LOL I am guessing your right her in wilmington or very close. lol and i would venture to say you know that fella using dundee ohio as his location. very childish that because you don't like someone you would try to hurt there business. they have kids just like alot of folks. do you even care that the things you say could have an effect on there children and the children of the people that works there. they all have families and lies like this can effect them. You really should be ashamed. but go ahead and say what you want. I say, go wherever you want. but make sure you stop in and meet these people like I have. they are really nice people. even if you don't want work done, just go see for yourself and don't take the word of me or anyone on here hiding behind a fake identity. now go ahead and trash talk.
dude for real

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jun 18, 2013
I aint got nothin to say bout those dudes, They were cool to me and my girl. Work was good too. what I want to know is how the F$$k do you keep changing your location?????????? that is cool as shit!! for real!
thundercunt

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2013
i dont think you can actually change your location and im sure theres more than 1 person that dont like their shop get over it
Jen

United States

#16 Jun 19, 2013
jess l wrote:
I got a tattoo there last year it got infected and I had to get it cut out to stop the infection! Do not go to For the love of ink! We are currently in a lawsuit with them for this.

FYI, a fresh tattoo can get infected outside the tattoo shop. You can get it anywhere.
Come on already

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Jun 19, 2013
I have been to for the love of ink AND quick draw. I was treated poorly at quick draw. For the love of ink was respectful and one of the helpers actually played with my kids in the lobby when I got my piercing. It was a great experience for my family and I recommend them. I am sure there are haters out there but lying about them like ive seen on here is not cool. I dont mind jumping in to defend them and I am sure that there are others that feel the same. You dont have to like them but its pretty trashy to make stuff up and bash them like that. And jen is right,and to be real about it, most infections arent even a shops fault. even the dirty ones which they are not.lol and i seen someone else said a lawsuit is public record. this is true. if there WAS an ongoing lawsuit it would have already been known. Nice try. looks for sure like someone doesnt like them and wants to cause trouble.
Richy

Brecksville, OH

#18 Jun 19, 2013
danielle wrote:
I hope the new shop puts for the love of ink to shame. The owner is a grown man and hangs out with high schoolers or kids that JUST graduated. It's sad he doesn't have friends his own age. I used to go to quick draw and they KNOW art. I have a couple friends that went to for the love of ink and had a good first experience and then went back for touch ups or more work and were treated like crap. And seeing as though they had to go back for touch ups or things they forgot to add into the tattoo is pretty disappointing anyway. I know a few people that actually had to correct them on spelling of tattoos and things like that and some that were scheduled for touch ups for one day and then denied the touch up. But you may go where you choose. I just wouldn't expect the same treatment as you got the first time or the "low" prices. It won't last for long.
Have to agree with you. Don't really know the guys that work there, but I know 3 people personally that got tattoos there and they misspelled something written right in front of their fucking faces. It's ridiculous. Their art is about average it's not bad at all. I like to refer people to Chad Shelton in Hillsboro since he is one of the few in Ohio that has any above average talent with tattoos. Seriously check him out. I would recommend going any place in Wilmington. No matter what people say they are trapped in that shitty ass town and wouldn't know a good tattoo if they saw one. One employee at for the love of ink, think it's the fat fucker with the Mohawk likes to talk shit about people to their friends, for example whenever I recommend people NOT go for the love of ink and instead check out Chad's work instead. They get all pissy about it. Oh to and this is the same guy who needs to take a few spelling bee courses at the 2nd grade level. Rest in Peace, not rest in piece you fucking idiot.
Childish

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Jun 19, 2013
LOL at "Richie" Why is it that when Chad Shelton cant get someone in , he refers them to For the love of ink?? 2 of my tattoos were words and they showed me the paper and asked if it was right. It was. I believe its standard practice to show the person the stencil before its tattooed. they always have with me. Everyone has misspelled a word. I bet Chad Shelton has a time or 2. or 3. And he is still a great artist just like the guys at for the love of ink. you should find something better to do with your time than to talk about people. all you got is misspelled words and I am sure Piece was shown to them before it was tattooed. it doesn't make it right of course. ultimately the artist is supposed to catch these things but it HARDLY makes them a bad shop and definitely doesn't call for them to be ridiculed. your point is not valid. go pick on someone else. you will sit here and talk but you wont go to that fat guy with a Mohawk and say it to him will ya. By the way, His name is Kenny. not fat guy with a Mohawk. very childish. And he spelled my words just fine. And its obvious you have personal issues. they refer people to Chad Shelton all the time. And talk very highly of him. quit whining about this word that was misspelled, Jeesh that's all you ever talk about! yes, I remember you from a few months back. you were going by a different "name" OF COURSE. LMAO
dickface

Canton, OH

#21 Jun 19, 2013
if nobody is allowed to sh*t talk the c*cksuckers at for the love of d*ck then dont sh*t talk the other shops in town
LOL

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Jun 19, 2013
I support ftloi. I also agree with with dickface. not very mature but true.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rich McCall he from here? (May '15) 11 hr Kayla 3
Malik Rollings (Dec '16) 11 hr NastyNasty 7
Who are all the engaged women being cheated on Thu Derp 5
Stephanie Maxwell Wed Trash 5
Wendy brewer Wed Alwaysfamily 12
Paulette Cole Sep 20 Let Them Talk 6
At least my man ain't been in prison Sep 19 Mouthy 3

Wilmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance