Live Online: 2013 Battleship Blast

Live Online: 2013 Battleship Blast

There are 1 comment on the WECT-TV Wilmington story from Jul 4, 2013, titled Live Online: 2013 Battleship Blast. In it, WECT-TV Wilmington reports that:

WILMINGTON, NC Each year, the City of Wilmington puts on an impressive display of fireworks to celebrate our independence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WECT-TV Wilmington.

Peter Strauss

Southport, NC

#1 Jul 5, 2013
I thought this years fireworks were a 5 on a scale 1-10. last year as well as many years in the past a 10. A new company was used along with a barge by the bride . not sure if it was a money thing or just something different. Sometime it's best to leave things alone. The types of fireworks and the display was a dissapointment. They were to far away from the battleship as it is called the battleship blast. When the fireworks were launched from battleship park they were spread out in distance much more effective display. They also did ground fireworks display which were missing. The noise from the fireworks being launched as well as the bangs were less effective from the barge by the bridge. Th crowd had very few ews and ohs .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gastric Bypass Surgery Jan 4 Yucky 5
News Upgrading U.S. 74 can be key to regiona s econo... Dec 30 Animus 3
Anthony E. Bramble (Dec '09) Dec '17 Baby Sister 11
News Beach town officials consider biker invitation (Mar '11) Nov '17 Ed Flachs 12
Wilmington sucks (Apr '12) Nov '17 UpstateNYorker 9
Review: Village At Motts Landing (Jun '13) Nov '17 Lisa 3
News 'The Kissing Case' And The Lives It Shattered (May '11) Oct '17 Popohater1 8

Wilmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages