Review: Sobol Arnold L DR Optometrist

Review: Sobol Arnold L DR Optometrist

Posted in the Wilmington Forum

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

Wilmington, NC

#1 Jan 17, 2013
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I am calling my insurance company today to request authorization for another visit because I feel I was not diagnosed correctly. He was extremely rude; would ask a question and then cut me off/speak over me while I was answering. He put words in my mouth, he told me I was seeing things I wasn't seeing and said I was in denial of them (when I was being honest... It's my vision, why would I lie about it?). They don't have computers so it took the lady 40 minutes to type my information on a type writer. He was extremely cold and made the entire experience uncomfortable. He dialated my eyes without warning, and then told me I wouldn't be able to see for 2.5-3 hours. He didn't even tell me what my eyesight was nor had contacts available. NEVER GO TO HIM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl with "khajiit" licence plate. Mon Nord 2
Dianne Perry & Company, enjoy your independence. Jul 3 Anonymous 1
Review: Stephens Pointe LLC Jun 27 jerryfun 1
Lowes Not Honoring Ads Jun 21 Lowes Lies 1
Does anyone here work for Omnicare? Jun 17 Top Ramen 1
News Bail bondsman charged with selling steroids (Oct '10) Jun 9 Ray Campbell 48
John rollins what happened to him Jun '15 Ken 1
More from around the web

Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages