Is the abandoned Ideal cement factory near Wilmington really haunted?

Posted in the Wilmington Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Charity Chapman

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

I do not live in the area but I visited Wilmington once and had no idea that this cement plant even existed. However, I recently viewed an episode of MTV's 'FEAR' where 5 contestants stayed overnight in the plant, because it was supposedly haunted due to several tragedies that occurred there over the years. I would like to know if anyone knows if these tragedies and stories of hauntings were made up or if there actually is a devestating history of deaths here. Please...if you know of any sites having to do with the deaths or hauntings please tell me.
ken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

I think you have the cement plant right outside of Wilmington, NC; with the Old Meat Packing plant in Bolivia, NC; which is also very close by. There are numerous actual records of deaths and missing persons there.
Beck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Meat packing plant on mnt misery road is real deal my uncle used to me rescue squad an showed me pictures of bodies so mutalated they could not tell if bodies were male or female i have recorded me an 2 friends in the place an red eyes an black figures is what we found after reviewing footage!!!! Dont go back there without an offering, serious shit will go down around you if u dnt trust me it happend to me until my grandmother gave me sage to take back there then weird stuff stopped!!! The original owner from 1906 killed all 27 of his employees an reportedly ground them up to meat an sold them prior to hanging himself, if u dnt belive me visit ur local library an read reports for yourself!!!! The police r even scared to go back there
rick houston

Hampstead, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

nothing good can be found at that place, do not go there, its not a joke
Anonymous

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

Rick, are you talking about the meat packing plant or the cement plant? And why shouldn't we go?
Jazz Rivenbark

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

I haunted your mom there.
Wes

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

The real question is "is anything really haunted?". The answer is no. That will help you out with all of your "Is it really haunted?" questions. Good luck with being stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wilmington Discussions

Search the Wilmington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr Red Square 50,117
Elia Kotler Plaintiff, vs. James W. Lea III and... (Jan '11) 5 hr Len 8
why are black people so racist (Jan '09) Tue lynxx 178
Pain Help Apr 22 JPB1021 1
Nude pics (Jul '11) Apr 22 codester 2
Dave Wellman, construction (Jan '09) Apr 19 Donna 11
Online Update: Sea salt harvester uses Wrightsv... Apr 7 Sarah Diaz 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wilmington Jobs

•••