The Real Wilmington Gun Show to be He...

The Real Wilmington Gun Show to be Held this Weekend

There are 7 comments on the Island Gazette story from Dec 9, 2006, titled The Real Wilmington Gun Show to be Held this Weekend. In it, Island Gazette reports that:

On Saturday and Sunday, December 9th and 10th, there will be a Real Wilmington Gun Show held at the New Hanover County Law Enforcement Officers Club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Island Gazette.

Fred Pickler

Princeton, NC

#1 Dec 20, 2006
Alan Tiller and I deeply appreciate the support of citizens from all over Southeastern North Carolina that attended our recent show. In spite of the low life childish efforts of "someone" removing all of our signs, we prevailed, dealers sold more guns than some larger shows they attend, it was a real gun show, with no flea market garbage. Please visit our website at www.realwilmingtongunshow.com
Our shows will continue and always be operated in compliance with State and Federal laws. Convicted Felons not welcome.
Fred Pickler

Princeton, NC

#2 Dec 24, 2006
Hey, thanks to the person responsible for stealing our signs. This childish grade school act cut our attendance by a few people, but the ones that came out spent more money because they were pissed at their favorite and most often named suspect.But we got some really good notices on TV and Radio the weekend of the show, and all the dealers were very happy. And the sign that was posted at another "show" (Flea Market-some guns show) indicated I and two other were not welcome. Let me say this Buckwheat.....I would never consider giving you $5.00 of my money to visit your function so put your mind at rest. Everything you do works to my advantage. I have hundreds of friends and you are becoming painfully aware of it by the shrinking attendance at your functions.
Fred Pickler

Princeton, NC

#3 Jun 11, 2007
The July 14-15th show is now sold out with the exception of a couple of tables on one wall. A couple of new dealers signed up including a really good ammo dealer that has lots of odd ammo along with the good stuff as well.Our buidling is air condioned and will be comfortable and well attended.
donald harrill

Indiana, PA

#4 Aug 16, 2007
Are you the Fred Pickler who new my Grandfather, the Fort Fisher Hermit?

[email protected]
Fred Pickler

Maxton, NC

#5 Jun 18, 2008
donald harrill wrote:
Are you the Fred Pickler who new my Grandfather, the Fort Fisher Hermit?
[email protected]
I am the same person. [email protected]
Fred Pickler

Maxton, NC

#6 Jun 18, 2008
Yes one and the same.
robert

San Jose, CA

#7 Jan 29, 2012
someone please tell Jack Flack that Robert from Southport said hello!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Support local business! 16 hr bitterSWEET910 1
News Makenzi Henderson and Gabrielle Deabler Aug 24 zionist media cabal 2
News Donald Trump claims the election might be 'rigg... Aug 21 spud 12
Best places in town to find some MDMA or Molly (Jun '12) Aug 21 Theaquagirl 11
The Lighthouse off campus housing Aug 20 the enforcer 2
News Experts say white supremacists see Trump as 'la... Aug 11 PauldenZangpo0521 4
News How to Accessorize a Room (Sep '15) Jul '16 Amara 9

Wilmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages