amw

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 29, 2013
How old is she ?
Jennelle stop blaming other people for your mistakes
MJR

United States

#5 Jun 7, 2013
She is a loser teen "sister" that should be in jail. She is a worthless heroin addict and narc!!
tallfatblonde

Apple Valley, CA

#6 Jun 7, 2013
I would like to know from the Brunswick County Court System, why all of Jenelle Rogers (Evans) charges were dropped for her recent arrest on April 23, 2013. She had 5 charges according to your public system and know she has ZERO charges. Is it that MTV has paid off someone in the town in order to get these charges cleared, or has Jenelle Rogers (Evans) gave vital information regarding other Heroin dealers in the town in order to clear her charges? I have heard rumors that Taylor Lewis and Courtland Rogers are involved in this also. Any comments from Brunswick County would be appreciated. Or info directing where to inquire further would also be of help.
Here you go

Danielson, CT

#8 Jun 7, 2013
tallfatblonde wrote:
I would like to know from the Brunswick County Court System, why all of Jenelle Rogers (Evans) charges were dropped for her recent arrest on April 23, 2013. She had 5 charges according to your public system and know she has ZERO charges. Is it that MTV has paid off someone in the town in order to get these charges cleared, or has Jenelle Rogers (Evans) gave vital information regarding other Heroin dealers in the town in order to clear her charges? I have heard rumors that Taylor Lewis and Courtland Rogers are involved in this also. Any comments from Brunswick County would be appreciated. Or info directing where to inquire further would also be of help.
Here's an idea. Stop stalking and worrying about jenelle evans life and worry about yours. Maybe she was actually innocent. You are a hating ass dumb bitch that have no life. You need to grow up and worry about your own kids because I'm pretty sure you have some and I'm pretty sure you aren't as invested in their life like you are of someone you watch 20 mins a week on tv. And no stalking he twitter Facebook and Instagram don't classify as knowin her either.
Fish sticks

Greensboro, NC

#9 Jun 7, 2013
She is a narc and has been busting a lot of drug dealers. Use this info however you like.
Trash

United States

#11 Jun 7, 2013
I've never looked at her Facebook. Anyone that can read knows she a junkie that doesn't want her child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gf pic swap (Jul '13) Sat Horney4 u 11
Looking for a pharm to fill my script like 10 d... (Aug '12) Dec 20 Jax27 8
Review: Triangle Auto Sales Of Wilmington Dec 14 JonathanC 1
Anthony E. Bramble (Dec '09) Dec 10 Babysister 9
Review: Asian Moon SPA Dec 7 Dylan T 2
Review: Aaron's Custom Exhaust (Apr '09) Dec 4 customer 18
Review: Air Medic Air Duct Cleaning (Dec '13) Nov '14 Felicity 3
Wilmington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web