TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40092 May 24, 2013
I agree that federal employees are running amuck due to a leadership vacuum. We elected a leader by the democratic process, but the republikan congress has undermined each and ever initiative he has started. This is undermining our country in diverse areas not even yet discovered. The real leadership vacuum is in congress. Republikans can't lead, can't follow and will not get out the way. They care more about party politics and gathering bribes than serving our country. Republikans need to get in line and present candidates with substance and honesty. Until then, they need to STFU.
C V Aalund wrote:
<quoted text> The facts don't support you.IRS director takes the fifth.While being paid almost 200 grand.As you yourself know, neither party is our"friend" I'M NOT against dems.I'm against corruption, and Nixonian politics.There was a reason Nixon got in all kinds of trouble.As much as I loved JFK, if he had been overseeing a circus like this It would have been time for his resignation.,
Sam Drake

Murfreesboro, TN

#40093 May 24, 2013
Wanna help? Quit spelling it with a"K"..........DON'T fall into the"party"trap.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40094 May 24, 2013
IRS directors were stupid to turn loose low level workers to interpret the intent of the key word sorting of applications. I continue to believe it was done for reasons of efficiency but that some workers may have interpreted it as a signal to harass certain folks. The directors involved should all be fired for lack of supervision. The circus is in congress. With joblessness what it has been for years, their only accomplishment is to vote 38 times to end affordable health care, knowing all the time it isn't going to happen.
C V Aalund wrote:
<quoted text> The facts don't support you.IRS director takes the fifth.While being paid almost 200 grand.As you yourself know, neither party is our"friend" I'M NOT against dems.I'm against corruption, and Nixonian politics.There was a reason Nixon got in all kinds of trouble.As much as I loved JFK, if he had been overseeing a circus like this It would have been time for his resignation.,
Sam Drake

Murfreesboro, TN

#40095 May 24, 2013
There's a very real chance that Obamacare will be overturned.More dems are unsure about it, the 2014 elections will likely result in a reduced democratic presence in the Senate. NOTHING is certain, except that we will be fighting some kind of war constantly, until the end of time.In the meantime, GOLDEN CORRAL has kindly decided to give us a free meal for Memorial Day.That, friends, is putting your money where your mouth is.
C V Aalund

Canyon Country, CA

#40097 May 24, 2013
Yes Sam, you're absolutely right.
Strep Throat

Canyon Country, CA

#40099 May 24, 2013
Yes,I totally agree with Gay Rights.Where has waco been lately?I sure do miss his posts.He is a really smart person.
Harry callihan

Murfreesboro, TN

#40101 May 24, 2013
Punk ho you gonna copy a name bitch spell it right cracker
Allen 101

Murfreesboro, TN

#40102 May 24, 2013
Wot da flock?
Allen 101

Murfreesboro, TN

#40103 May 24, 2013
Numnutz say I sellin that rock.BULLSH@@! Dam fkin Waco gonna get dat que@@! Matter a time matter a time honky boy
Pert

Murfreesboro, TN

#40104 May 24, 2013
Allen we gonna get that punk we just gotta be smart.
That dam Waco

Murfreesboro, TN

#40105 May 24, 2013
Yeah Allen we gonna get that Waco we gonna get him good.
Harry callihan

Murfreesboro, TN

#40106 May 24, 2013
Y'all be fools.Allen is Waco 1909 foils.Allen, Gail, Waco, all da same.
C V AALUND

Murfreesboro, TN

#40107 May 24, 2013
The democrat party is imploding.Their agenda, the destruction of America from within,is in danger.Obamacare itself is in mortal danger.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40108 May 24, 2013
Congressmen from both parties are working only for bribes. The only agenda of republikans is more tax breaks for the rich. The only agenda for democrats is to get re-elected. The republican party self destructed long ago by being anti everything and everyone except the rich.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40109 May 24, 2013
The only answer is to have Gay scouts of America with gay everything. The rest can be Straight Scouts of America with straight everything. Problem solved..
Sam Drake wrote:
Where's waco been? We need more Gay Party advocates like myself and waco to speak out about the Gay Community,especially the Boy Scouts barring Gay Scoutmasters.
Sam Drake

Asheville, NC

#40110 May 24, 2013
TSF wrote:
The only answer is to have Gay scouts of America with gay everything. The rest can be Straight Scouts of America with straight everything. Problem solved..
<quoted text>
Boy, as a dem, you know we can't have SEPARATE BUT EQUAL! Oh, the humanity!
Strep Throat

Canyon Country, CA

#40111 May 24, 2013
Pedophile Scouts of America. Necrophile Scouts of America. Texas Scouts of America. l\ligger Scouts of America.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40112 May 25, 2013
Since I oppose more gun control laws, oppose abortion except for certain medical reasons and oppose calling gay unions marriage, I fear I could be a closet republican. Because I also oppose theft, fraud , forgery, ignorance , bigotry, special tax breaks to the rich and open corruption, I could be a closet democrat. So I will just continue to think of myself as unaffiliated. I know the republicans think I am a left wing liberal and the democrats regard me as a right wing fanatic. Because of a very fortunate personality disorder, I don't care a happy rats patootie what either group thinks.
Sam Drake wrote:
<quoted text> Boy, as a dem, you know we can't have SEPARATE BUT EQUAL! Oh, the humanity!
App State Fan

Landrum, SC

#40113 May 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
Since I oppose more gun control laws, oppose abortion except for certain medical reasons and oppose calling gay unions marriage, I fear I could be a closet republican. Because I also oppose theft, fraud , forgery, ignorance , bigotry, special tax breaks to the rich and open corruption, I could be a closet democrat. So I will just continue to think of myself as unaffiliated. I know the republicans think I am a left wing liberal and the democrats regard me as a right wing fanatic. Because of a very fortunate personality disorder, I don't care a happy rats patootie what either group thinks.
<quoted text>
No one cares who you are, or . what you believe.Topix people only care for their own opinions, and how THEY feel.I've noticed your non-party line posts.Good for you, think for yourself.
Kabuki

Monroe, NC

#40114 May 25, 2013
None of those incompetent folks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motorcycle clubs Tue not for everybody 3
Elia Kotler Plaintiff, vs. James W. Lea III and... (Jan '11) Sep 27 One of his victims 9
cruisin spots where?? Sep 25 bacndude 1
Does anyone know Ned Lines who sell real estate... Sep 19 JKM7876 2
Pain Help Sep 16 funkdoc79 2
Review: Aaron's Custom Exhaust (Apr '09) Sep 14 scott 16
Best places in town to find some MDMA or Molly (Jun '12) Sep 11 lok 6
Wilmington Dating
Find my Match

Wilmington Jobs

Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wilmington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wilmington