Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Wilmington Forum

Comments (Page 1,663)

Showing posts 33,241 - 33,260 of49,338
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who comes onto this forum without signing in is scrutinized. Hell I'm not Gail either but I guess I have been posting long enough that it accepted that I am not Gail. They tell me that Gail is a black woman who continuouly changes her identity to promote racial tension. Therefore registered posters are paranoid of all new comers. No worries just say want you think:)
It would be nice to have a conversation with someone with out all of the paranoia. Politics, Football, Nascar, just anything. The rest of the forum, seems to be about teenage girls and stupid posts'.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Allen and Gail? Sure.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have to go if deployed and would willingly do so. From my own perspective, I just hope that he doesn't have to go into a war that cannot be worked out first diplomatically, or can be avoided....Like Iraq. I know that neither he nor I have a choice.
Irag "The Big Lie". 4,487 US soldiers killed, 32,223 seriously wounded and 3 trillion Us tax dollars spent on what Silver called, "stability in the region for a little while".

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Mike is the first person to bring up the"signing in"aspect on Topix.After awhile, I saw his point.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Allen and Gail? Sure.
I am not gail! I promise I am not. If you don't believe me by now, then I don't know what to say.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Irag "The Big Lie". 4,487 US soldiers killed, 32,223 seriously wounded and 3 trillion Us tax dollars spent on what Silver called, "stability in the region for a little while".
Allen are you a guy? I am not gail. I went through this last week and I can't make it anymore clearer. So much for productive conversation.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Who the heck is"really"? What happened to"spoon"?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> As long as the world is round, there will be financial segregation, which is a point, I must say, that I made only a few days after you appeared on"Topix"here.I try to at LEAST remember my own words, haaaa! YESSIR, you could have an IQ of 1200, with ten Congressional Medals of Honor, be as white as cole slaw , and you STILL couldn't get in one of them fancy super-rich person country clubs!
This isn't necessarily true. Most country clubs select their new members by invitation only and that being said, I would invite you and Silver both to join. There are certain criteria you must meet and I'm sure both of you would have no problems, and of course there's a money issue,(initiation fees, monthly dues, dining dues, etc...), to which you would have to decide if its worth your time. I will say being a member isn't only about the golf, the networking opportunities are endless!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

How many"Allens'"are there? I'm getting two on here, with different locations.THAT'S why people need to sign in.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! It's me goofball!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
How many"Allens'"are there? I'm getting two on here, with different locations.THAT'S why people need to sign in.
I'm still laughing! OK, I'm signed in. I am Really and Kerry! Is there two Allens? I only noticed the one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Add the other and we have "Eve."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Hilary had her farewell meeting this morning with Obama, I thought she was going to sleep in today. Oh well!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! It's me goofball!
Did you kidnap"spoon"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Did you kidnap"spoon"?
Ok, we're moving from the "Three Faces of Eve" to "Sybil".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

No one kidnapped me!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you and your kind have poor perception of cause and effect.
Being black is not why Obama won the presidency. He won in spite of being black. He won against the high odds that people would not vote for a black man. He won despite the fact many voted against him due to his race.
When republicans learn to value the issues important to the people instead of fear mongering about stupid stuff, maybe your party will once again win the White house.
Being black is not why he won the Presidency, correct, because most black voters vote Democrat anyways. It did however help him to defeat Hillary in the primaries. That being said, could Hillary have been able to defeat McCain, probably, because of the countries discontent with Bush, although it may have been a closer race due to the fact that Hillary had already established a reputation as being a left wing radical and the Ruler was virtually an unknown,(although it turns out he's further left than she!). Could she have defeated Romney, guess we'll never know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
The man doth protest too much. If you didn't watch the video, stopped posting about the same time, why do you need to qualify this information? Who cares? The reason you stopped posting at about the same time as the video being posted could have been your pattern of behavior, coincidence, or a the fact you watched the video and are lying about it. Either way, there was a cause that effected you to stop posting and it was a good thing :)
I think you may have struck a nerve!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> When you give opinions unfounded in fact, grounded mainly in emotion, it promotes the idea that you are an uninformed"know-it-all "who knows precious little about anything.I expect one of your curse filled posts full of personal attacks any time now.Seems to be your"thing".
Here Here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the are, as they divert from the issue people care about and fear monger with stupid crap like this.
You mean diverting form the real issues like when the state run media spends 2 mins talking about the bombing in Turkey and 30 mins on whether Beyonce was lip syncing? If you watched any of the morning news shows you'd know what I mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,241 - 33,260 of49,338
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Wilmington Forum right now

Search the Wilmington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Online Update: Sea salt harvester uses Wrightsv... Apr 7 Sarah Diaz 1
why are black people so racist (Jan '09) Apr 7 metal man 176
looking for a low priced place to rent Apr 5 interested 1
Fuzzy Parti Scheme Apr 4 Anne Russell 1
Attorney Kari Lee Schultz Wilmington NC Apr 3 Karen 2
Jessie Bragg Mar 26 Ian 2
Interests! Mar 24 Injectable Steroids 1
•••
•••