Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Hello!
Hope everyone is having a great week so far. Weve been having gorgeous, warm weather here in Wilmington a little odd for this time of year, but nobody's complaining! Ive just added another neighborhood showcase page to the site today, this one featuring a waterfront community on the southeast side of town off Myrtle Grove Road called Tidal Walk.

This beautiful neighborhood of new construction homes boasts a community access dock and pier with private boat slips available, a clubhouse, pool, and almost a quarter mile of private sandy beach along the Intracoastal Waterway. To see all currently available properties, follow this link:

Tidal Walk:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/tidalwalk.php

Interested in seeing any of the properties listed, or have any questions about the area? Give me a call or send me an email and Ill be glad to help.
-Desiree
xyz

Brighton, MA

#3 May 25, 2013
Beware of real estate agent Peter Makes of Wilmington NC. This agent is a convicted cocaine dealer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr Waco 59,727
Does anyone know Ned Lines who sell real estate... Fri JKM7876 2
Pain Help Sep 16 funkdoc79 2
Review: Aaron's Custom Exhaust (Apr '09) Sep 14 scott 16
Best places in town to find some MDMA or Molly (Jun '12) Sep 11 lok 6
Review: Asian Moon SPA Sep 11 Thom 1
Erik --- St. Mary graduate from Ky. Sep 8 Justme 1
•••
•••
•••

Wilmington Jobs

•••
•••