JOHN

Huntington, WV

#1 Nov 24, 2010
If you have any contact with this person keep him away from your children. I know he is not on the child molestor list but he is one. He doesnt look smart but he is a stalker and molests children on a regular basis. He loves to take them fishing I am telling you to please stay away from this man. He is a preacher I just hope more people step up to put him in a jail for the rest of his life.
JOHN

Huntington, WV

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Also if someone knows of him doing this to children notify the Wilmington Police Department
JOHN

Huntington, WV

#3 Nov 24, 2010
He lives in a trailer park near monkey junction.
FRANKY

Youngstown, OH

#4 Nov 24, 2010
I know this person and he molested alot of children in High Point N.C and his family members to.
Your Mom

Spring Hope, NC

#5 Dec 1, 2010
FRANKY wrote:
I know this person and he molested alot of children in High Point N.C and his family members to.
Your mom molested me. I liked it.
bobby

Youngstown, OH

#6 Dec 9, 2010
This guy has a cb handle called peter cottontail lol and has had oral sex from high point to thomasville nc with every guy he knew you must be one of them.
he is

Youngstown, OH

#8 Jan 8, 2011
Keep your children away from him. He is a predator and preys on children. If you have any information of him doing this to anyone turn him in.
WATCH THIS MAN

Huntington, WV

#9 Jul 27, 2011
He is very sneaky and a minister to.
WATCH THIS MAN

Huntington, WV

#10 Jul 27, 2011
I just cant believe they can put a label on someone and make him a preacher. I want stop until this man get what he deserves.
Eddie

Huntington, WV

#11 Apr 24, 2012
He is still stalking little boys.
Elroy

Dearborn, MI

#12 May 29, 2015
By the way his middle name is Adolphus as in Hitler that is from a racist background.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony E. Bramble (Dec '09) Tue Baby Sister 11
News Upgrading U.S. 74 can be key to regiona s econo... Dec 4 BS 1
News Beach town officials consider biker invitation (Mar '11) Nov 30 Ed Flachs 12
Wilmington sucks (Apr '12) Nov 28 UpstateNYorker 9
Review: Village At Motts Landing (Jun '13) Nov '17 Lisa 3
News 'The Kissing Case' And The Lives It Shattered (May '11) Oct '17 Popohater1 8
2 for the party Oct '17 thisguyheres4u 1

Wilmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages