Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 25, 2009
I was wondering if anyone can tell some info about matt mullins? Thanks
Why

Tulsa, OK

#2 Oct 25, 2009
wondering wrote:
I was wondering if anyone can tell some info about matt mullins? Thanks
Please leave more info such as age and clues to last known address, there are several here in Wilmington.
Busted

Wilmington, NC

#3 Oct 29, 2009
Why are you asking such a question? Unless you are Matt Mullins and just wanted to see what kind of reaction you'll get.
Missy

Avon, IN

#4 Oct 29, 2009
The one I know in Wilmington, NC and plays ball is GAY, drinks like a fish and does any drugs he can get his hands on. Matt, if you don't like the truth, it's like this, don't ask the question.
Pj in Hollywood

Honolulu, HI

#5 Oct 31, 2009
Matt is a GREAT guy! He is starring on the TV show Kamen Rider, and traveling world wide with his SideSwipe show. I've worked with him and he is one of the most uneffected actors I've ever been around. He is not only nice, but very intelligent and if he wanted to date my sister - I'd let him. This dude is going right to the top! Star written all over him! Gives a lot of his time to mentoring kids involved in martial arts.
guess who

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Jan 14, 2010
Yeah I know him better than most and he is a sad dead beat dad, friend, and person. Moving away and back did not do him any better. why would anyone want to know?
unknown

Denver, CO

#7 Apr 18, 2011
guess who wrote:
Yeah I know him better than most and he is a sad dead beat dad, friend, and person. Moving away and back did not do him any better. why would anyone want to know?
hey, who is this? This is someone who feels the same way who moved away from him due to all of the above and more!
karp lover

Pikeville, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2011
i love karp
guess who

Colorado Springs, CO

#9 Oct 7, 2011
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, who is this? This is someone who feels the same way who moved away from him due to all of the above and more!
Yeah, I left 5 years ago and he has not seen his kiddo yet. NO communication. I guess that is what you get when you are a physically, mentally,emotionally abusive person. I feel for the poor poor girl he is with now. My kiddo has a really
DADDY now, she is proud of him , loves him and is happier than she has ever been. His loss.
People that love karp lie

UK

#10 Jan 3, 2012
karp lover wrote:
i love karp
sounds fishy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Village At Motts Landing (Jun '13) Apr 10 Caroline 4
News Should Cary call itself a city or a town? Does ... Apr 3 Privilege 1
News Fumigation operations to cease at Wilmington site Apr 2 Delco 1
Ken X New Age Wilmington Rap Artist Mar 31 Thomas1 1
Wilmington sucks (Apr '12) Mar 27 SyracuseNYer 11
Any girls want to have some fun that are in the... (Aug '12) Mar 25 Anonymous 2
Doctor recommendations (Jan '15) Mar 25 Anonymous 2

Wilmington Jobs

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages