The Death of Brandon Lee: The Untold Story

Apr 23, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WebWire

The interest in Brandon Lee and this story is worldwide without exception. It is available only as an e-book , so as to make available to everyone at a very reasonable price. via WebWire

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
lira

La Grange, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2007

i, was a brandon lee fans. when he came to sigapore to promote his movie in 1992 RAPID FIRE i took a photos with him qnd just talk for a few minutes .he seems to be very sweet and polite human being . when i heard a news thaat he got killed, while acting in his last movie THE CROW i get very upset and shock. i dont think so he get killed , but something is not right.some how i alwways pray that he"s soul is in the right last world.
smith

Tsaile, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

I'v just watched The Crow last night stayed up til 3:00 watching the features and the only thing that was interesting was the creator of the story. forgot his name but it seem the story was based on his way of life with his drawings and the lose of his girlfriend which makes the movie interresting.
It's cool to see where all the ideas came from.
without The Crow there would be no influance on movie directors today Thank you.RIP BRANDON LEE..........
Leon

Leland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Brandon Lee like his Father,was a great actor,so sad that his life was taken at such a young age.Rest in peace Brandon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Wilmington Forum right now

Search the Wilmington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min Sinbad 49,289
Online Update: Sea salt harvester uses Wrightsv... Apr 7 Sarah Diaz 1
why are black people so racist (Jan '09) Apr 7 metal man 176
looking for a low priced place to rent Apr 5 interested 1
Fuzzy Parti Scheme Apr 4 Anne Russell 1
Attorney Kari Lee Schultz Wilmington NC Apr 3 Karen 2
Jessie Bragg Mar 26 Ian 2
•••

Rip Current Statement for New Hanover County was issued at April 16 at 5:10AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Wilmington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wilmington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wilmington People Search