Looking for a pharm to fill my script...

Looking for a pharm to fill my script like 10 days early in Wilm

Posted in the Wilmington Forum

Since: Aug 12

Wilmington, NC

#1 Aug 12, 2012
I left my subxone script in my car at the beach and the rest of them got fried and now their fcked up, so my doc will not do SHIT about it, until the day of. And theres nothing CVS can do either. I have a refill but they said I have to wait 28 days since my last script, so that was the 26th of July. Now Im just trying to find a pharmacy maybe privately owned or something that is leaniant about that and will do it, like ASAP. Bc this is not a med that you just stop taking. Help Please.

Wilmington, NC

#2 Aug 16, 2012
Family pharmacy in l e l a n d

Hillsboro, OH

#3 Aug 17, 2012
help wrote:
Family pharmacy in l e l a n d
no one will be flexable with that it has a high street value and they here sad stories everyday about ppl losing there pills and stuff
Jazz Rivenbark

Clayton, NC

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Give me a call bro.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Hey there I may be able to help you out if your still having that issue. Just send me a message :)

Since: Dec 14

Rocky Point, NC

#6 Dec 15, 2014
Similar problem

Since: Dec 14

Rocky Point, NC

#8 Dec 16, 2014
Jazz Rivenbark wrote:
Give me a call bro.

Charlotte, NC

#9 Dec 20, 2014
Will pay whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Temple offers Healing and Hope Nov 23 Eternal Truth 3
News Wilmington Teenager is Facing Charges for River... (Mar '08) Nov 19 Chelsea 91
Review: MMM Coastal Taxi (Sep '13) Nov 2 Jerry 2
News How to Accessorize a Room Oct 27 Aaliyah Evelyn 3
News Bail bondsman charged with selling steroids (Oct '10) Oct 27 Lucy Duncan 54
Where is best to meet women for fun. Oct 27 Hidethesausage 1
News Two charged after man shot in the face during h... Oct '15 WiFi chic from th... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages