why are black people so racist

Posted in the Wilmington Forum

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Jun 20, 2012
 
Now this is some funny shit...Three former coworkers, who were black, went to Washington, DC for the swearing in of Obama on the inagural Monday in January. None of them followed policy and submitted requests for time off. They assumed they had the right to take the day off because it was the first black president in American history and because they were black, it all some how tied together.

Needless to say, they are now former employees.

Segregation works. Keeps things uniformal, no individualism and eliminates confusion.

Not everyone wants to be your friend. It is ok to not all get along. We don't have to see eye to eye on everything. We can agree to disagree.
Patience

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Jun 21, 2012
 
I agree, some black people are racist... but so are just as many if not more white people. As a nation we really need to grow up and get past this whole skin color prejudice. If you want to have a prejudice thats fine but you are going to have to start defining them as a certain group of people and not by profiling them by their skin color or ethnicity. I have some very dear friends who's skin color happens to be black. I also have some dear friends from India that have dark skin. It hurts my feelings to hear some of the rude comments that group them only by their skin color. I think America will eventually grow up and get past the skin color issues, it will just take time and patience. In the big picture, God made us all and loves us all equally. To say one race is better than the other is just plain silly.
Leanna

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ummm......

other races are racist other than black
Dont trust the media

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Aug 10, 2012
 
Kristine wrote:
What about the fact that they have a United Negro College fund, and Black Magazines (Ebony), grants for them and now job searches and companies who hire only blacks. Come on get real this is America we are suppose to be equal. But the only thing I see is that US White people are becoming Minorities. What if we had our own white magazine and had grants for white people and only hired white people? We would be called racist, be sued and lose everything we have.
Please take a moment to look at this and what the media has done www.waltbutlerhelp.com St Joe man in Florida has been charged with hate crimes and a tempted murder. Can find on google. Thanks
Dont trust the media

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Aug 10, 2012
 
Florida man may be going away for protecting his life. The media made him look very bad. Its a way for FL. law makers to take gun rights. www.waltbutlerhelp.com Google Walter Butler of St Joe FL. and see what the media did.
Dont trust the media

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Aug 10, 2012
 
You don't see Native American's out throwing the race card all around? It's not about color it's all about uneducated fools with no idea how the world works. Hate is what will destroy our beautiful planet earth. I feel sorry for people who can't see past hate. They are self destructing themselves for failure. People should worry more about education and helping others rather than destroying everything.
Carlyn

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Aug 15, 2012
 
Dont trust the media wrote:
You don't see Native American's out throwing the race card all around? It's not about color it's all about uneducated fools with no idea how the world works. Hate is what will destroy our beautiful planet earth. I feel sorry for people who can't see past hate. They are self destructing themselves for failure. People should worry more about education and helping others rather than destroying everything.
You're right...and they're still on the reservation, poor as ever! They're out of sight and out of most people's minds. Something Whites wish for Blacks...to shut up and disappear into the backwoods somewhere. If so many Blacks hadn't fought, become imprisoned, and/or some died for equal rights--we'd still be sitting at the back of the bus, and having substandard education worse than what we see in urban areas now. If we weren't so irritated by the unfairness we see on a daily basis, we wouldn't be so angry all the time. Unresolved anger produces bitterness, resentment, and ultimately hatred, which results in racist attitudes.
Carlyn

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Aug 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Moby wrote:
I'm a white man living in a mostly black place in London. I have a mixed race son. I do see the inner workings of black people as I live with this situation and it is this: Black people tend to be lazy, violent, vain and sexualised, all by their own parenting. They are african. Forget slavery. They need a moral guide for they are also tribalistic mimmicks and parodys of what is before them. They are somewhat thoughtless to consequence generally selfish and childish. Fairly soon civilised society will expunge them. For those blacks outside of these extremely generalist observations - get off your asses, leading by example won't work with a culture imbude with pride. You need to sacrifice your lives to this. or maybe you are too lazy and selfish. Sorry but true.
What bothers me most about your statement is that you refer to a Black person as racist, but fail to realize it was a Black woman who raised the white children during slavery, cooked, cleaned, and everything else for their lazy boned "master". Have you ever seen the U.S. show "Hoarders"? Well, most of those folks are White! Do you know any social workers? I know many...and they say it is the White folk who have the nastiest homes on the inside, but manicured lawns on the outside. White people are very lazy...but they hide their "issues", so as to appear perfectly normal. It is known among Black folk just how psychologically abnormal you all can be when faced with hardship. But while I point fingers at your race...there are plenty to point back at mine, because the fact is, all ethnicities have some kind of issues because we all face the same social and economic problems (in one way or the other) that the other one does. How we deal with those issues may be different, however. A White guy who fails an oral exam may drop out of school and sometime later kill a bunch of strangers in a movie theater. Whereas, a Black student may either give up or strive that much harder to pass the same class next time. We are different people with different experiences. Some of us are lazy, but not all. We see you guys being lazier than anyone else, because you're always passing the harder more laborious jobs onto minority workers--even in white collar jobs. Then you claim our successful hard work as your own. Overall, White people are the most dishonest and evil people I've ever encountered, and my people are the most narrow-minded people I've ever known. I know why alot of us can be narrow-minded, but I haven't yet figured out why White people can be so evil and dishonest.
Carlyn

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
Aug 15, 2012
 
Tammy wrote:
I love Obama he is a great man. Why is everybody against him changing america?
I agree with most of what you said. Imagine that...and I'm Black (*smile*). However, I wonder if you'd tell a Jewish person to "get over it"? Especially since they are still being discriminated against decades later...maybe on a smaller scale than Black people...but nonetheless, discrimination in any form is hurtful. To say "get over it" when any accomplishment a Black person attains is scrutinized by their White counterparts--for whatever reason--is a constant reminder that bigotry still exists. We're reminded of it everyday whenever we turn on the television. It's irritating! I question a number of racist things I see and hear, because it's so ridiculously blatant at times. If you had a deep wound still healing and it got jabbed every day by people--on purpose--how would you feel if someone said, "Get over it" every time you hollered, "Ouch!"? After awhile, that wound would start bleeding, and it would never heal, because people keep jabbing at it. The advantage that Jewish people have in this country and others is the pale color of their skin, because some go as far as altering their last name. Blacks don't have that luxury...it doesn't matter what our name is, who our parents are, where we come from, or how much education we have acquired. President Obama is proof of that fact.
maria rodriguez

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#207
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I'm 100% puertorican. My son is multicultural. I am not a racist but I sure as hell prejudice against all races. I live in wilmington for 12yrs and have yet to find an african american who speaks proper english but then again neither do all white people. My problem with blacks (african americans) what are you really known for? I have a few ideas, medicade fraud, food stamps, and the men are disrespectful, lazy,baby mama's, behind on child support or they just choose not pay, look at the statistics it speaks for it's own. What woman wants a man who hollars " yo,yo shorty let me hollar at you, with his pants hanging down his, won't bathe,won't work to provide for his family because the state will do it for you. Selling nicks and dimes at the corner isn't going to cut it. Stop blaming white people for your problems. Educate yourself. Start by correcting your vocabulary, the word naint doesn't exsist, wearing your pants below the waist and showing your crusty underware isn't cute. As a matter of fact it was an indication for prison male inmates to voice the where available, like bend over I got something to stick up your ass. Go get jobs and take care of your families stop repeating your mothers and daddys mistake. Most black people are patethic, and will never amount to anything.
dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#208
Aug 21, 2012
 
Dope Fiend wrote:
Yeah, lots of black people are annoying.
. If you like to call black people racist maybe they have a reason to be I will give your a couple examples than I will let you at peace . Your nothing but takers and only left behind left over, so forgive me it black people are out of rage .
ObamaFraud

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#209
Oct 2, 2012
 
A great man ?????

What has he done to be great?? What changes are we looking at?? Nothing good from what I have and can see.
Tammy wrote:
I love Obama he is a great man. Why is everybody against him changing america?
Geez

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
Apr 29, 2013
 
MIA wrote:
TALK ABOUT BEING RACIST! NOT ALL "BLACK PEOPLE" ARE THE SAME. AND WHITE PEOPLE WONDER WHY BLACK PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THEM. I DON'T KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE OR WHO POSTED THIS, BUT IF I KNEW YOU, I WOULD KICK YOUR ASS FOR EVERYTHING ITS WORTH (WHICH IS PROBABLY NOT MUCH), BUT SINCE I DON'T KNOW YOU I WILL LET GOD HANDLE IT. NO ONE CAN DO WHAT HE CAN. I AM NOT WISHING ANYTHING BAD ON YOU, BUT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THAT. I STAND TALL FOR ALL OF MY FELLOW AMERICANS, BE IT BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW OR BLUE, I DONT CARE. BUT ITS THE STUFF LIKE THIS THAT REALLY GETS UNDER MY SKIN. GET A LIFE.
Wow did you read your comment? How ignorant are you? First threatening violence on someone with a differing opinion than yours (saying "I would kick your ass for everything it's worth...", then proclaiming that God can take care of it. Why are you so sure that God would be on your side in this, with your violent comments? You basically come across as ridiculous and ignorant.
posterboy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#211
Jun 19, 2013
 
they feel entitled to it since they hear stories about slavery, yet have never THEMSELVES been through that $hit.

all they do is complain, judge others, and trash talk those who they don't understand. then can't seem to understand why everyone hates them so much.
BroWhoKnow

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
Apr 6, 2014
 
Anon wrote:
I mean look at them . when they don't get their way they start hollerin "racist". shoot their even racist towards their own race . you don't see a white person throwing temper tantrums when they don't get what they want like black people do .
another thing whats the deal with being called "african americans" . look on your birth certificate it clearly states that your american an your race is black .
So everything you be sayin is the troof. So what question you axin?
metal man

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
Apr 7, 2014
 
this page is stupid really because blacks are not like this we are a people that ave been held down since, who knows we always being put as a whole, and we not like that , so white folk dont get mad because we are only hated on in united states, i dont consider myself an black american or african, because the problem is with a lot of blacks get out of this country and see the world, and you will understand what i see nd mean, for u white folk, keep your sorry ass coments too yourself because your race is no more your white women have been with black men having babies, that white lines are gone, reap what you sew slave masters, you rape our women and your generation, is now lost gotta love it
django

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
Apr 22, 2014
 
If black people ate racist ,there,s nothing wrong with it, becaus evrybody want to come and kill ,rape,plunder and steal from black people,the European have recruited,every racist unclean fowl and hoard then under there domain and comand them to fly down on black people and eat up our flesh, 5,000 years ago,a hoard of hungry Arian from Persia fly down on the aboriginal black people of India and invent tne cast system and call them untochables,in the 1500s spaniards,purtoguese, british,French,s Dutch Belgian ,Italian, fly down on Africa and steal evrything from us so we black people have the right to be racist against evrybody,becsuse are all racist against black people
lynxx

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#215
Apr 22, 2014
 
django wrote:
If black people ate racist ,there,s nothing wrong with it, becaus evrybody want to come and kill ,rape,plunder and steal from black people,the European have recruited,every racist unclean fowl and hoard then under there domain and comand them to fly down on black people and eat up our flesh, 5,000 years ago,a hoard of hungry Arian from Persia fly down on the aboriginal black people of India and invent tne cast system and call them untochables,in the 1500s spaniards,purtoguese, british,French,s Dutch Belgian ,Italian, fly down on Africa and steal evrything from us so we black people have the right to be racist against evrybody,becsuse are all racist against black people
django,you are right these people like to inflict painful injurey to other people or take it lying down like some black people in the past,the time have come that I am not gonna sit down a.d allow you people to hold me down anymore ,I become racist, evrybody is racist,thay,s how the white man become powerful ,to to kill dteal and hate, as nd hold down other people,
Amanda

Sherrills Ford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#216
May 10, 2014
 
How would you like to be a white guy and go behind a negro that screwed the same white girl!! Trash City HUH!! Watch that Syphilis the chimp is loaded with it!
Tracy

Sherrills Ford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217
May 13, 2014
 
If you are cheap with no morals GO BLACK!! Just stay away from decent people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wilmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wilmington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wilmington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••