Selectman Sears clarifies comment on ...

Selectman Sears clarifies comment on fire station

There are 22 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Sep 14, 2009, titled Selectman Sears clarifies comment on fire station. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Thanks to The Sun for allowing me to correct misinformation in Mr. Kearns' letter of August 26: " was closed on a public-safety issue, not the 'public safety employee contractual issues' that Mr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Larry s hatchet man

Grand Blanc, MI

#28 Sep 18, 2009
larry wrote:
<quoted text>the heck with him , tell him to shut up and just eat the freakin thing.
Yup
Slug Dears

Peakhurst, Australia

#29 May 12, 2012
A Real Selectman wrote:
Mr. Sears said, what needed to be said. The taxpayers can no longer afford to pay their employees more than the taxpayers make.
Selectman Sears will probably hear the wrath of the unions, but what he said needed to be said.
Profiles in Courage is not just a book, but once in a great while actually happens.
Good job Sears, now stand back and wait for the Special Interests to Tar and Feaher You!!
Funny that cuz Dougie Sears is on a government job at more than 100K per. Plus selectman's salary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: All OUI cases must be treated cons... Wed cops are degener... 3
News Prostitution sweep nets at least nine arrests i... (Aug '09) Wed fred 269
News Jury finds Ramos guilty of murdering Billerica'... (Jul '09) Aug 1 elnene 191
News Prince Harry nude photos: A reminder we're all ... (Aug '12) Jul 26 Bob 32
News Police Investigate Woburn Shooting (Aug '08) Jul '16 creston ave 17
News Inspired evolution of Billerica's Whiffle Tree Jul '16 hammerhead 1
Homes Jul '16 xychoc 1

Wilmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages