Miceli overpowers Marchese: 'This one...

Miceli overpowers Marchese: 'This one was sweet'

There are 3 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Nov 3, 2010, titled Miceli overpowers Marchese: 'This one was sweet'. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

In an election year where the mantle of political incumbency seemed imperiled at every turn, the electorate of Tewksbury and Wilmington has finally spoken.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Life time Resident

Dover, NH

#1 Nov 3, 2010
Congratulations Jim Miceli - Your a good man, doing a good job and by the number of votes we all know your doing your job! Keep up the great work!
A VERY Proud American

Clinton, MA

#2 Nov 3, 2010
Congrats Mr. Miceli! Keep up the good work. I didn't have anything against Marchese particularly, but your effort over the years speak for itself.
Tewksbury resident

Tewksbury, MA

#3 Nov 3, 2010
Congratulations!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 indicted in Billerica home-invasion, murder Tue Billerica mom 1
why are north reading police such jerks????? al... (Apr '11) Jun 15 Anonymous 41
News Merrimack Education Center building dedicated t... (Oct '09) Jun 13 MrsT 3
News Former Middlesex Prosecutor, Accused of Trading... (Jan '15) Jun 6 hOWS YOUR wEATHER 3
Hallmark Job Opportunity in North Reading May 25 VictorOrians 1
News Maintain pressure (May '08) May '17 EHALL 21
News Domestic assault charges dropped against former... May '17 hammerhead 1

Wilmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages