Victim of Wilmington train fatality identified

Full story: Lowell Sun

MBTA officials have identified the man hit and killed by a commuter rail train Monday afternoon as 27-year-old Reginald MacDonald of Billerica.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frannie

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Reggie was a thoughtful, selfless and caring person. Everywhere he went people were drawn to him. He could always make you smile. Every memory I have of him are positive ones. He will be dearly missed. Reggie, I love you! RIP my sweet friend.
John

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Reggie was one of my best friends and I will miss him forever. I love you man.
Ericka

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Reggie.....I can't believe ur gone...I don't even know where to begin......although we only had such brief childhood memory together...u are gonna be missed dearly! This is such a shock...may u find the peace that u r looking for xoxo....RIP cousin Reggie
Phoebe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Kuya Reggie... My heart ached to hear you are no longer with us. You are going to be missed by many, i remember back in the days when you called me Monster and ugly, lol. One of my fave memories of us as kids. I hope your safe and free wherever you are.
Kristen

Bloomfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Frannie wrote:
Reggie was a thoughtful, selfless and caring person. Everywhere he went people were drawn to him. He could always make you smile. Every memory I have of him are positive ones. He will be dearly missed. Reggie, I love you! RIP my sweet friend.
R.I.P gone but never forgotten... a life long friend!!!
Sad for all

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

This is a very sad act. Sad for the gentleman, the MBTA Driver that had to hit him and their families.
abby

East Bridgewater, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

so sad.. but i know your dancing with angels!! luv u cuzzz!!! may u rest in peace..
Lisa

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Reggie was the sweetest most generous person I have ever met in my life. So talented and loved by anyone who knew him... I still can't believe you're gone and that I won't see your face everyday anymore. You are my best friend and I will miss you every day of my life. Reg, I love you soo much and I miss you dearly. I just hope you found that peace and I know you will be my angel looking down on me. You'll be missed by many and I love you always...Rest In Peace Reggie.
Kristin

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Reggie, I don't know where to even begin. I just cannot believe this. You were always such a happy, high-on-life type of person. I don't know what caused this or even led to it. And most of all, if you were going through some shit, why didn't you come to me. I would have done anything in my power to help you! I hope you did/do know that! And when my time comes & I get up there, you & I are going to have a chat! I will always remember you the same way a lot of people will probably remember you. The happy go lucky, high-on-life type of person who was also an extremely great dancer! I LOVE YOU REGGIE & I will miss you. I'm sure PJ & Mike Donovan will show you around. Give them my LOVE as well!
Love always & forever,
Kristin F. & daughter Ariana S.
Jimmy Whispers

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Sorry to everyone for the loss. I didn't know him personally but I'm sure he was a great guy.
MJM

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Does anyone know if he was taking any medications for depression before hand?
Frannie

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

MJM wrote:
This is def not the place for that....

Since: Aug 08

Lowell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

MJM wrote:
Jesus...have some respect.
Vanessa

East Hampton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

For everyone who knew Reggie..you already know he was an amazing person and a great friend. I have so many memories with him that I will keep in my heart. I love you Reggie..I wish you could see how many lives are affected and how many people care about you.. Im sure you are dancing in heaven.. I just know it! I will miss you.
Ashley

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

I have to agree with everyones post. Reggie was one of the kindest most talented people i have ever met. I can see him break dancing away up there. Only the good die young <3 RIP Reggie, gone but never forgotten.

For the rest of you asinie people, get a life. This was someones son, brother, nephew, cousin, uncle etc. How would you feel.
Really now

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

My prayers go out to his family and friends...this is so sad...
Jonathan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Wow this is hard. I know I haven't seen you much in the past few years (which now I deeply regret) but when I did run into you in passing you were still the same Reggie I went to high school with, knew, and respected. I can't help but think back and remember when we used to go to club o-zone in salisbury when I first started coming out of my shell and u helped me learn how to dance. Or when you taught me all the moves with glowsticks and how there'd be circles around us dancing at the palace. I still can't believe your gone and how much your going to be missed by soooo many people including myself. You were always such a great friend... I'm gonna miss you man. I hope you rest in peace. "Doucette"
Kathy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Reggie I hope you found peace that you're looking for. You were one of the most genuine,kind and fun human being Ive ever met.I have sooo many good memories of us having a blast and I will treasure them forever. You'll always b in my thoughts and in my heart. "Mahal na mahal kita"
Says who

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Frannie wrote:
<quoted text>
This is def not the place for that....
Just curious this is a public forum for people to chat, no? So yes dear I do believe this is "the place for that". You wanna write about how much you miss him do it in his obit or sign his guest book. I understand your sad, but to attack someone for just asking a simple questions, geez louise, relax.
Ashleigh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Reggie was kind and had a great personality. NO MATTER what hes done that NEVER change WHO HE WAS. so to WHO, who ever you are. define Junkie. some people have some nerve. He was very positive and loved by many. He was one of the best dancers i know and he loved to dance. I will miss seeing him from time to time. He was full of energy and always looked to have fun. I will always cherrish the fun times we had through out the years. RIP Reggie Ill never foget you. <3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Wilmington News Video

•••
•••

Wilmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE