Billerica man faces child-molestation...

Billerica man faces child-molestation charges

There are 79 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Dec 29, 2010, titled Billerica man faces child-molestation charges. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A Level 3 sex offender -- the twin brother of a retired Wilmington police officer -- has been ordered to live under 24-hour house arrest after he was charged again with molesting a young child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
knows more

Billerica, MA

#65 Dec 30, 2010
KNOWING wrote:
Just to let you know Larry Zaccagnini is not a cop, he is a retired welder from Raytheon. How did he fool the court? I know for a fact if you look in your past Lowell Sun news you will find that Larry was arested for the same thing. I know of at least 3 children that Larry Zaccagnini has raped. So now has the court teamed the Zaccagninis to double the fun? How sick is this State?
Searched and couldn't find anything in the Lowell Sun Archive on Larry Zaccagnini.
groucho

Lowell, MA

#66 Dec 30, 2010
Nice job Mr. Chernoff. Yet we wonder why this state is so screwed up.
Another Child

Bedford, MA

#67 Dec 30, 2010
Once again, let's let these sick individual's out of jail to hurt yet another child. Now this child has to live with this the rest of her life all because he was not kept in jail. There is no amount of rehabilitation that will cure these people. Just put them in jail for the rest of their sick lives and leave them there. And to the family of this child, what were you thinking? It is your responsibility as a parent to protect your child, always. You clearly did not and you let her down.
Riiiiight

Burlington, MA

#68 Dec 30, 2010
This makes me sick, put this piece of S*&% man in jail, FOREVER!
Mike

Marlborough, MA

#69 Dec 30, 2010
Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.
Chernoff is a diddler too

Leominster, MA

#70 Dec 30, 2010
A judge lets a convicted child molester out on $500 bail?!?! All of you that voted for Deval and all of the other liberal democrats should pat yourselves on the back for this one. When will people wake up and realize that our country is going down the tubes because of bleeding heart liberals??? Maybe one of you could hire that diddler as your babysitter.
latinlady

United States

#71 Dec 30, 2010
let this scum bag move in with the judge and his family
unreal

Billerica, MA

#72 Dec 30, 2010
What mother in their right mind allows a level III sex offender to live in their house??? Yeah the judge is wrong in this case but this would never had happened if she didn't ALLOW this man to live with her.

Also, am I missing something? How is he under watch by police if he lives in a rooming house? We need laws that protect our children. Judges should be tried and prosecuted for poor decisions that allow perps to go virtually free and able to re-offend. If this guy touches another child put the judge behind bars along with this guy!
lowell

Andover, MA

#73 Dec 30, 2010
Crap wrote:
Only 18mths for the first charge? Must be nice to know a retired cop. Only $500 bail for this one? Must be nice to know a retired cop. This is ridiculous, when will these cops and politicians start respecting themselves and their positions. They should be embarrassed.
He should live in the house with Judge Chernoff and his kids/grand kids. Since he thinks this guys isn't a threat to anyone I'm sure he'll have no problem with it.
Good idea ,He should live with the judge or his attorney.
nina

Framingham, MA

#74 Dec 30, 2010
His brother could be the presidentand his still gonna keep doing it.Where was his brother all those other times when he molested them kids come on. what more?
nina

Framingham, MA

#75 Dec 30, 2010
its sad if it was his attorneys son or the judges i think it would be worse.It seems like they dont care come on make him pay not like that.Cause his gonna keep doing what his doing.Imagine he aint doing much time he needs time in prison with them dudes that hate child molesters and im telling you he would think it twice next time.But he does it cause he knows whats up.they make me sick
nina

Framingham, MA

#76 Dec 30, 2010
unreal wrote:
What mother in their right mind allows a level III sex offender to live in their house??? Yeah the judge is wrong in this case but this would never had happened if she didn't ALLOW this man to live with her.
Also, am I missing something? How is he under watch by police if he lives in a rooming house? We need laws that protect our children. Judges should be tried and prosecuted for poor decisions that allow perps to go virtually free and able to re-offend. If this guy touches another child put the judge behind bars along with this guy!
theres no other words 4 people of that kind.u got it they should do exactly what u said if he does it again they should put them 2gether but remember he dont like old ones .so sick
eat that biotch

Westminster, MA

#77 Dec 30, 2010
house arrest and $500 bail......you might as well throw young children in his house with him.........CUT HIS BALLS OFF
eat that biotch

Westminster, MA

#78 Dec 30, 2010
latinlady wrote:
let this scum bag move in with the judge and his family
i agree.
KNOWING

Chelmsford, MA

#79 Dec 30, 2010
knows more wrote:
<quoted text>
Searched and couldn't find anything in the Lowell Sun Archive on Larry Zaccagnini.
How far back do the Archives go? Try about 1982 or 1983. He is just more devious than his brother. That is why there is only one. Larry Zaccagnini is not registerd as a child molester, should he be? He plead to a lesser offence. Was on probation for 3 years. Durring this time he continued his practice. No one turned him in because he is better at convincing the children that it is not in there best interest than his brother. Anything more you want to know?
Dr Oz

Boston, MA

#80 Dec 31, 2010
Are the Zaccagnini's a bunch of stupid F*&^#s. First who would let a nut molester stay in a house with a child living there... Second his brother should take him for a walk in the woods..... and come out alone... My god this poor little girl all because her mom is a idiot....
god bless

Billerica, MA

#81 Dec 31, 2010
Dr Oz wrote:
Are the Zaccagnini's a bunch of stupid F*&^#s. First who would let a nut molester stay in a house with a child living there... Second his brother should take him for a walk in the woods..... and come out alone... My god this poor little girl all because her mom is a idiot....
The mom should be locked up too and DCYF should take the little girl.
MAD

North Grafton, MA

#82 Dec 31, 2010
If Julie feels so secure about her decision.. This guy can live with her or watch her kids......
JIMMY

Rockland, MA

#83 Apr 6, 2011
WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING PEREFIAL MUS DIE THE FIST TIME. ALL ARE A BUNCH A PICE DE CACA MOTHER FUCHER KILL THA BASTER PRICK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State Rep. Jim Miceli prides himself on not tak... (Oct '10) 21 hr Respect 20
News Chiropractic Treatment Helps With Blood Pressure (Apr '10) Jun 12 Anonymous 31
Let There Be Light Jun 11 Felix The Cat 1
Mass refuses to expose police corruption - just... (Jul '10) Jun 7 Concerned 12
News Tyngsboro High teacher quits over 'inappropriat... (May '08) Jun 6 dingodevil 108
Microsoft offering free summer camps Jun 6 mdunham 1
News Prince Harry nude photos: A reminder we're all ... (Aug '12) May 31 CaDad 30

Wilmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages