Ex-housekeeper admits to stealing fro...

Ex-housekeeper admits to stealing from chef Paula Deen

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 21, 2010, titled Ex-housekeeper admits to stealing from chef Paula Deen. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The former housekeeper of celebrity chef Paula Deen has been sentenced to 18 months in prison for stealing jewelry from the Food Network star's Georgia home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Bud in St Paul

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 21, 2010
It's just so hard for the rich to get good slave labor these days.
Paulafan

Rockmart, GA

#2 Jan 8, 2011
Bud in St Paul wrote:
It's just so hard for the rich to get good slave labor these days.
When did working as a housekeeper become known as Slavery ? I cleaned houses for many years, and yes, all of the people I worked for were rich, and they were all some of the best people I have ever known. They were all very respectful, kind and very generous to me. This lady was a crook, and it wouldn't have mattered who she worked for, or where she worked , once a thief always a thief ! I'm sure if she was in need of anything, she could have gone to Paula, and asked for help, and I bet she would have given her anything she needed.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 9, 2011
Hey Yaaaaaawl in defense of Mary Alice White she ate just a little to much of my sherry soaked cake.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 9, 2011
lol... too funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALS run from GA to South Carolina entered into ... Mar 21 St Patty 2
Poll Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) Mar 21 St Patty 44
Savannah Creates a Monster - Privileged White T... Mar 21 Butter Milk 2
Help Savannah be healthier and happier! Mar 20 Canyon Ranch Inst... 1
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Mar 14 15 years sober 153
Hank Johnson Mar 14 Travis 1
can i park overnight anywhere on wilmington isl... (Jul '16) Jul '16 the dude 1

Wilmington Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmington Island Mortgages