Ian Stewart

Wilmington, IL

#21 Nov 27, 2012
well seems Preston has also left the area...... I guess he knows his days are numbered as well. When Chuck gets nailed you know he is gonna rat out his buddy. Chucky probably ran downstate to hideout under his fathers roof.
a former victim

United States

#22 Dec 10, 2012
i see chuck neese has another warrant for him.theft, control substance and intent to deliver.he is a heroin junkie feeding it to our kids
bggoat

Wilmington, IL

#23 Dec 10, 2012
Preston has always been a thief, he was 8 years old when he first stole from me. He went on to steal from us 6 times, and don't say you'd shoot him. We were away at work when he did it, they gave him a slap on the hand each time. He also did time for attempted murder and he's out again. My question, with his rap sheet, why the hell to they keep letting him out?
a former victim

United States

#24 Dec 10, 2012
i can gaurantee chucky was in on it to
wildcats

United States

#25 Dec 11, 2012
they want to keep them out of jail.jails to crowded and look at the money will county makes with these boys on the loose.court cost,lawyer fees,fines,informants.imagine the money there parents spent on these boys
mad max

Wilmington, IL

#26 Dec 11, 2012
Hmmmmm
Ian Stewart

Wilmington, IL

#27 Dec 30, 2012
Rumor has it Preston got arrested........ not sure if true or not..... but lets hope so.
Hit Man

Wilmington, IL

#28 Jan 3, 2013
Raise some money offer a bounty and i can make your problems go away!
right

United States

#29 Jan 3, 2013
our money isnt worth spending on this low life.let his parents keep spending their money they brought that low life scum into our world
Ford

Chicago, IL

#30 Jan 5, 2013
Thank gov Quinn for closing prisons and liberal judges you dummies keep re electing
wilmo

United States

#31 Jan 6, 2013
the court system should have this scum bag serve as many days he avoids his warrant.daddy cant hide u forever
Coaler 96

Joliet, IL

#32 Jan 7, 2013
a 16' hunting boat got taken from coal city on the trailer back in august, and we still can't find it. chance it was these idiots?
thanks
wilmo

United States

#33 Jan 7, 2013
a gooe chance but all there aluminum boats went to berl scrap yard in kankakee.they were seen on video
used to be a neighbor

Pontiac, IL

#34 Jan 9, 2013
I used to live near him and would call the pd when he was driving on a revoked license. Mommy always protect her baby. No one is safe until that entire family moves. They also uses to have a pit bull that would attack everyone.
Mike M

Morris, IL

#35 Jan 10, 2013
Joker wrote:
Maybe if people locked car doors they would not be burglarized. But then again its always easier to blame the police right? And i doubt shift change is at 2am.
Must be a liberal. Always giving the one ups to criminals instead of having the logical sense to BLAME people who break into the cars instead of the victims. I shouldn't have to worry about people taking my items on my own property.
Ford

Chicago, IL

#36 Jan 11, 2013
Actually mike I am a hard core republican that hates stupid people... If people actually lock their car doors the thief would go to next and easier victim
blue

United States

#37 Feb 11, 2013
chuckie neese is finally in jail.caught him jan 29 it takes 50,000 to bail him out.com e on daddy bail him out again.
wkatz

United States

#38 Feb 11, 2013
i looked at will county sherriff at inmate.he is a pretty good record inthe last 3 years.they should be able to put him away for awhile.it took 4 months out of jail to get is recent charge.born criminal.
Hammer man

Braidwood, IL

#39 Feb 12, 2013
I'm disappointed in all of you, in my day this bastard would have been handled with a colt revolver at the back of the head and a push into the river. All this bitching when one bullet would solve a lot of time and hassle.
victim

United States

#40 Feb 12, 2013
bullet isnt worth it he gets in enough trouble on his own hes a heroin attic.heroin will kill him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug arrests made in Braidwood, Wilmington (Nov '13) 4 hr horsedickhairy 64
Need a haircut 4 hr fatcockfred 11
red steve johnson 5 hr mr no deck 5
Who do you support for Grundy County Sheriff? 6 hr Facts 10
Police pension ???? How should I vote??? 8 hr sam 27
Day-care worker found guilty of abusing baby (Jun '11) Thu Dakota Diva 33
Braceville asking to build new fire station Oct 22 DSM 1
Wilmington Dating
Find my Match

Wilmington Jobs