Crash into creek takes lives of 4 Wil...

Crash into creek takes lives of 4 Wilmington teens

There are 3 comments on the The Herald-News story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Crash into creek takes lives of 4 Wilmington teens. In it, The Herald-News reports that:

The victims were identified by the Will County coroner's office as Cody Carter, 15; Matthew Bailey, 14; Micalah Sembach, 15; and Cheyenne Fender, 17, all of Wilmington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald-News.

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2013
My prayers go out to cheyenne`s family nd the other three teen im so srry for your loss

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Does anyone know - were the teens on their way to school Tues morning? Or did the tragedy happen Mon night? The news is not saying, except for "early Tues or late Mon."
Seems legit

Wilmington, IL

#3 Mar 13, 2013
It happened between the period of after school Monday and before school Tuesday.

The town paper here says the first person was reported missing as early as 5:30pm on Monday. Given that nobody could be contacted by midnight on Monday, it's most likely that it happened Monday night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Capone's 3 hr DeeMGee 20
RC Jr Comets 11 hr amanda hugandkiss 7
Coal City Area Club (Nov '11) Thu Tiny girl 84
BB Asian massage next to tasty bite. (Dec '14) Oct 1 mspinnoc 6
sales Oct 1 granny 1
Heroin in B-Wood (Apr '10) Sep 29 Suez 36
Drugs in braidwood Sep 29 Suez 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages