Seems legit

Wilmington, IL

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Anybody using this carrier in the Wilmington area? How is the service? Looking to save some money on cell service but only if it will actually work.
releasethekraken

Downers Grove, IL

#2 Jan 29, 2013
I don't have T-Mobile. I don't think anybody I know who has it likes it. I've heard it isn't that great. Your best bet is AT&T or Verizon. I used to have AT&T but now have Verizon. I like Verizon more.
Seems legit

Wilmington, IL

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Do you know what they mean by not that great? I'm not concerned with super fast internet on my phone, just that it works and calls aren't constantly being dropped or not going through.

Wilmington is covered according to their map, and it should only get better.

I've used AT&T and Verizon in the past. I feel like Verizon has the better service in the area, but it's been a few years since I've had AT&T. I'm mostly looking at buying an unlocked phone and getting a prepaid plan to save money. Don't really want to re-up my contract phone.
hey

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 29, 2013
I have t mobile in Wilmington...I've had it for 6 years...4g service..I've been happy.
releasethekraken

Downers Grove, IL

#5 Jan 29, 2013
I'm not exactly sure. But I think it is the general service of T-mobile. I've heard it's not the best.
Dons Beer Store Hag

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 31, 2013
T Mobile causes AIDS. I didn't have AIDS before I got T Mobile, but after I got it. Low and behold, now I have AIDS. Coincidence? I think not.
ButtKiss

Wilmington, IL

#7 Mar 9, 2013
T-mobile sucks ass,pretty much no signal unless your downtown!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 107 grams of cocaine found in seam of shirt 7 hr Street 15
New Chief Suggestion for Mr. Vehrs 7 hr Street 18
Did the new mayor lie to the voters ? 7 hr Street 5
Johnson's move??? 8 hr Street 16
Tesler post 10 hr Conductor 1
Coalers Varsity Baseball 11 hr get a job 96
Farmers market, flea market 15 hr Braidwood res 1
More from around the web

Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE