First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DJLJC

Braidwood, IL

#22 Oct 12, 2012
Bars get noise permits. But the city of Wilmington does have a "Quiet Time" that at 11pm. But, if a neighbor complains about noise (Music, Dog barking, party etc) at anytime of the day you can get a nice $100 ticket and go to court. It's bullshit!
The truth

Joliet, IL

#23 Oct 13, 2012
Move into the country if you don't like the noise! God forbid that they fixed that dump up and made it into a presentable buisness that raises money for a ton of charities and people in need. I guess everyone is supposed to stay in their house and never be able to enjoy some entertainment. Stay away from the bar and you won't hear the noise!
DJLJC

Braidwood, IL

#24 Oct 15, 2012
The truth wrote:
Move into the country if you don't like the noise! God forbid that they fixed that dump up and made it into a presentable buisness that raises money for a ton of charities and people in need. I guess everyone is supposed to stay in their house and never be able to enjoy some entertainment. Stay away from the bar and you won't hear the noise!
Yeah. I don't understand that one. DeJaVu had all kinds of noise and other things come out of there. Rustic has bands! I was one of them! It's on a busy street. When driving by, just keep driving. Hope that persons noise phobia gets better! Take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police chief 2 hr Andy cant speak o... 3
Bob is going to teach Andy how to tell the truth. 3 hr Bob 6
Coal City Sport Try Outs 8 hr Barney 22
City hall tells 3/4 of Police dept not to come ... (Dec '16) 13 hr Not right 17
The Mayor needs to put the Police chief on admi... Sun Jim 7
Poll Do you think that the new golf cart ordinance i... (Sep '11) Sat Dumbass 28
anyone know Jason Botts? Jul 21 concerned7645 1

Wilmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages