1st civil unions take place in Delaware

Full story: 6 ABC

More than 400 people witnessed the first same-sex civil union in Delaware on New Year's Day, a ceremony one guest called "absolutely beautiful." Lawyers Lisa Goodman and Drewry Fennell were joined in the union by the Rev.
Comments
41 - 47 of 47 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

@Chiefbuck, "Guess what, just a few who have served as reservists are: Senator Carper, Rep Carney, AG Beau Biden and thousands of Delaware residents." Guess what, you're right. All those Democrats did complete their military service to the country whereas G W Bush did not because he wanted out to pursue selfish academic and political ends. So, also, G W Bush had no right to attack John Kerry ,a highly decorated Vietnam war veteran , who also completed his military service obligation.
Pikecreek 19808

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

10

9

8

Chiefbuck wrote:
Pikecreek, Stinky, Time for a wake up call kiddies, we don't care what you want or like. In fact it may be a bit too vulgar to indicate either. This may be the first time that I have been called a "bigpt" so it's probably just a typo but if being opposed to same sex marriages is the criteria for the label, please call me whatever you like. I am also not in favor any special treatment for anyone because of anything except disabilities, old age and things of that nature. Police, firemen, GIs, well, that's an entirely different situation, these people risk their lives to help others and that does deserve special recognition. One other thing, Stinky (Ray) indicates frequently a lack respect for "W" because he was a military reservist. Guess what, just a few who have served as reservists are: Senator Carper, Rep Carney, AG Beau Biden and thousands of Delaware residents. Ray was one who did not serve which does not stop him from "throwing stones" at those who did. Nuff said....
You wrote:
Stinky
Time for a wake up call kiddies, we don't care what you want or like
Stinky? Chief what are in 7th grade?Rather jeuvenile behavior, eh?
Who are "we"? The anti-American, fascist, Tea Party, right wing, cabal on here??
You wrote:
This may be the first time that I have been called a "bigpt" so it's probably just a typo but if being opposed to same sex marriages is the criteria for the label, please call me whatever you like
But I am quite sure it isn't the first time you have been called a "bigot" is it???
But if your are opposed to sex sex marriages, might a make a humble suggestion??? Don't marry a man. Otherwise keep your phoney, non-issue, anti-American ways to yourself. You don't have a right to impose them on my family or my brother. That is the trouble with tea party fascists, they want to force their beliefs on people.
You wrote:
I am also not in favor any special treatment for anyone because of anything except disabilities, old age and things of that nature.
Ah, the VERY category you so "conveniently" fit into, eh hypocrite?
You wrote:
Police, firemen, GIs, well, that's an entirely different situation, these people risk their lives to help others and that does deserve special recognition.
A "free ride and entitlement" is just that. You can't pick and choose. If you are so against entitlements and free rides, except for yourself, it does make you 7 kinds of a hypocrite.
You wrote:
One other thing, Stinky (Ray) indicates frequently a lack respect for "W" because he was a military reservist.
Stinky?
Don't you think you should grow up at this late date, old man?
No people have a lack of respect for Bush, because he was a terrible President, and plunged us into a costly war. He, who had never seen war. Also people resent the fact that "Daddy" Bush-1, bought his way out of it. Then the jerk wants to play soldier, and has no military experience to think of.
You wrSenator Carper, Rep Carney, AG Beau Biden and thousands of Delaware residents.ote:
All Democrats, what is your point, if you have one?
You wrote:
Ray was one who did not serve which does not stop him from "throwing stones" at those who did
And one of your fascist darlings, newt gingrich, where was he? Did he serve? Please answer.
You wrote:
Nuff said
Hardly "nuff" said as you have just read, Chief.
Pikecreek 19808

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

7

frontporchreactionary wrote:
@Chiefbuck, "Guess what, just a few who have served as reservists are: Senator Carper, Rep Carney, AG Beau Biden and thousands of Delaware residents." Guess what, you're right. All those Democrats did complete their military service to the country whereas G W Bush did not because he wanted out to pursue selfish academic and political ends. So, also, G W Bush had no right to attack John Kerry ,a highly decorated Vietnam war veteran , who also completed his military service obligation.
You wrote:
So, also, G W Bush had no right to attack John Kerry ,a highly decorated Vietnam war veteran , who also completed his military service obligation

And I am sure not one of these tea party fascists, came to Kerry's defense. Despite his being attacked by a coward, who hid out during the war. This shows how low and anti-American the tea party is. Thye put politics above the Country, and patriotism. Disgusting.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Chiefbuck wrote:
Pikecreek, I actually pity you for your shallow viewpoints and now that you or Ray has reported me to the site monitor, rest assured that I will do likewise. I was wrong when I suggested that you are Blue. He is a literate, educated person with a good vocabulary. What confused me was the length of your posts. Do you still play with your pink caddy?
Reported YOU! Good grief, that's the epitome of gall! I was going to say that besting him was like shooting fish in a barrel. Not Tommy, he was prissy and wouldn't ever use the vulgarities of this one. Also while pretending the alter is a woman, except when he forgot and talked about his father calling him "son", no real woman, no matter how coarse and white trash, would ever say the things he was saying. That just wouldn't happen. So, if you know you were reported, I guess he knows that each and every post he writes is reported at least 98% of the time. It's tiresome but someone has to do it. I, like you, think Missy and PinkCarGirl are just other manifestations of his id, a way to act out as he really is and then get on as Ray and be all santimonious most of the time, but as we see, the real Ray slips out now and then, and his true colors show up once again. That's why it can only be an alter of his, the two names say exactly the same thing and his alter ego gets on to praise him now and then. Psycosis is a stange illness for sure. Look for e-mail later. Me!

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

PS - Chief, I reported all the personal attacks he made to you and reported the vularities too. Guess that must have set off this latest temper tantrum.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

@Ballybunion, "That's why it can only be an alter of his, the two names say exactly the same thing and his alter ego gets on to praise him now and then. Psycosis is a stange illness for sure. Look for e-mail later. Me! " Too bad all your psycho-babble can't be reported as abuse too since it might clean up the forum and distract you from your personal vendetta attacks on Pike Creek 19809. You just can't let go of your anger and hatred;can you? Will we ever see a clean, clear post by you without all the psycho-babble emotional angst more common to low-self-esteem anxiety-riddled adolescents than in a mature ,well-adjusted adult.

@Chiefbuck, "The swift boat veterans have a different opinion of Kerry's Vietnam service than that of yours. " So-called 'veterans' who were well-paid by pro-Bush conservative Super Pac money.

All of the Navy veterans who actually served with John Kerry commended him for his outstanding valor and courage in command during war and supported his view of events. Kerry was given an honorable discharge in January of 1970 ; 5years before President Carter was elected President. snopes.com : John Kerry's Service Record
Were John Kerry's Vietnam War service medals earned under ... our flanks in Vietnam. I sure don't want him as ... martialed or given a medal,...
www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp
Pikecreek 19808

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Jan 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ballybunion wrote:
PS - Chief, I reported all the personal attacks he made to you and reported the vularities too. Guess that must have set off this latest temper tantrum.
My but you have been charging about like some bargain basement Boadicea, and it has done ABSOLUTLY no good, LOL. How does he feel to make a total fool of yourself. What a laugh!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Wilmington News Video

•••
•••

Wilmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wilmington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wilmington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••