Chase and LivingSocial Launch Mission: Small Business Grant Program

There are 5 comments on the Jun 4, 2012, I-Newswire.com story titled Chase and LivingSocial Launch Mission: Small Business Grant Program. In it, I-Newswire.com reports that:

WILMINGTON, Del. & WASHINGTON--Demonstrating their ongoing commitment to small businesses, Chase and LivingSocial has launched "Mission: Small BusinessSM," a new grant program offering up to $3 million to small business owners nationwide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at I-Newswire.com.

sia mean

San Diego, CA

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Vote for "fridgefreeze"
Marshall Moya Design

Fort George G Meade, MD

#2 Jun 21, 2012
Vote for Marshall Moya Design!! We need your votes, and we thank you for supporting small business in the DC area!
Kevin Marshall CPA

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Please consider voting for Club E
Microtech

Mount Prospect, IL

#4 Jun 23, 2012
Hi we are a one man IT consulting company called Microtech in Hinsdale IL...need your help in getting votes at missionsmallbusiness.com ...never thought it would be so hard to get votes for a grant that could change lives!!!
Martinka Magic

Wyckoff, NJ

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Please visit missionsmallbusiness.com and vote for MARTINKA. Something magical may happen!

Our company sells magic tricks and has been in business since 1877, Houdini ran it for awhile in 1919.

Thank you in advance for your vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Inex Group LLC Apr 2 JBW 1
News Obama: First priority to determine if Americans... (Jul '14) Mar '15 darlene watrous 3
News Ronald D. Edwards Feb '15 floodmaker3 2
News Brawl between Pagans, Thunderguards reported at... (Jun '13) Feb '15 jarhead 9
News Creditors ask for probe into missed chances to ... Feb '15 tashatreiff 1
BP Holdings Group Press Releases Feb '15 jonescuries 1
bbc Jan '15 Chuck 1
More from around the web

Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]