Woman's kidnapping shocks community

Woman's kidnapping shocks community

There are 1 comment on the Delaware Online story from Dec 20, 2011, titled Woman's kidnapping shocks community. In it, Delaware Online reports that:

A full-scale mock-up of what the homes in Mill Stone community will look like was unveiled at a... At about 10 p.m. Monday, Police Chief Michael J. Szczerba said a helicopter crew searched nearby and found the body of a woman in a DelDOT lot off Rockwood Road, near I-95. Police did not know the identity of the body or cause of death, he said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Delaware Online.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1 Dec 21, 2011
"Smith's family members gathered at his home in northwest Wilmington on Tuesday afternoon, where an American flag stood on the front porch.

"We're so, so sorry. We're grieving for two families, because it's two lives lost," said Marcus Rogers, 25, Smith's older brother."

Dwight L Smith's family made no excuses for his terribly evil act of murdering Mrs Lee. There was only the grieving brother's plea that Dwight L Smith be seen for who he is as a person, a very troubled, damaged person , husband, son, brother, and a person who had never been in trouble with the law before(except once), served his country as civic-minded as Mrs Lee 's wonderful charitable work in her community at the Humane Society and hospital. Sister Helen Prejean: "Mr. Percy, I'm just trying to follow the example of Jesus, who said that a person is not as bad as his worst deed. "

In honor of remembering Mrs Lee and the many Americans ,like Dwight L Smith who sacrifice themselves by serving in our terrible foreign wars and come back changed and damaged ,give 'a few dollars' or some hours of voluntary time at your local veterans hospitals too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edgemoor Gardens residents combat blight of lit... (Jan '07) Oct '17 Police Take Action 54
My heart is open and ready for love (Apr '17) Sep '17 Carlos 2
News Jo-Ann Fabrics shifts into Chapter 7 liquidation (Nov '07) Sep '17 nini 32
News Delorean Solstice Plans Cancelled (Jun '10) Sep '17 Glc 4
Looking for Martha Deitz Aug '17 Georgia 1
searching Aug '17 Old Friend 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Delaware (... (Nov '10) Jul '17 Support Phartss 5

Wilmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages