Police Arrest 8, Including 2 Men, In Prostitution Sting

Delaware police conducted a sting Thursday and arrested six women allegedly working as prostitutes and two men who allegedly solicited them. Full Story
kfed-up

Cookstown, NJ

#43 May 5, 2008
2Day wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Maybe their loved ones will see them on the site and get the woman help. I know sometimes money can get tight, but I couldn't imagine becoming a prostitute.
Thank you 2day and MAI....finally responses from two intelligent people who understand that this picture posting is beneficial to all.
HJB3

Hightstown, NJ

#44 Jun 17, 2008
k-fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain it to your PRISON MENTALITY.
The newspapers publish events that happened and people who
are arrested are depicted on every page. They are not guilty or innocent
at this point because they have not been judged in the court system.
So the people on these pages have not been judged guilty or innocent, they have only been reported as being arrested for that offense, just like the news papers and television. Get it....What would your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers think if they saw you on the six o'clock news
being arrested for alleged drug trafficking? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. The best way to stay out of trouble is not to be there.
You sir/maam are an annoying idiot, when people see the site they aren't going to care whether it says if you are innocent or not, they will just have the impression of the person that they are a bad person. And there is no reason to feel that way about the person unless they are guilty, therefore they shouldn't put people on until they are proven to be guilty. Also, that's not a prison mentality, which i assume you are basing on the idea of prison you have from movies or whatever, that's a logical humanbeing who enjoys their right to come privacy mentality. I agree with the other guy in this argument and hope that you cease making comments.
HJB3

Hightstown, NJ

#45 Jun 17, 2008
k-fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a hatred and disrespect for law officials which is completely obvious if you read all of your statements. The only problem that you have is that the site is run by the police. If I posted the picts on my site or the news paper thats OK but as soon as the police take a step to protect and serve the law abiding members of the community idiots like you say they have no right.... Well Mr. Genius, lets hear your brilliant solution of how to stop this problem. The old fashion way doesn't work. These people are back on the streets with their identity unknown within 2 hours the old way. How would you fix it? You probably don't have an answer because people like you just love to bitch about the way things are and never offer any solutions. If the police were giving out ice cream to children would you cry about that saying "thats not their job, thats the good humor mans job."
Im gonna go out on a limb as well and say your a white person and have never had any actual education in any form of law or criminal justice as well. And I would also like to say that nowhere in any of BobbySomers' posts was there anything resembling disrespect for law officials. You are really just a stubborn asshole and the world would probably be better off if you were taking away along with these ALLEGED prostitutes
HJB3

Hightstown, NJ

#46 Jun 17, 2008
And one last thing, I am assuming that since these girls are hookers they aren't doing the rounds on the internet to often to be embarassed by these pictures and they are mostly, if not all, over 20 so their parents can't really do much for them, if they even still have contact with them. So really this is just a lazy way to try and deter prostitution. However, the police aren't this dumb, though idiots like k-fed may believe they use this as their crime-prevention method, I don't even know what to call it, possibly the embarassment method, they still do sting operations and all that good stuff. So really this is just a useless thing to have. And by the way, admitting your from a "great neighborhood" doesn't help your opinion when arguing about things that take place in not-so-great neighborhoods, to say the least.
Mike

San Antonio, TX

#47 Jul 31, 2008
No doubt, Debra Desimone is hot!! I would throw several bills her way!

Since: Jul 08

West Chester PA

#48 Jul 31, 2008
Why don't they list prices? That first one seems high class compared to the others
k-fedup

Cookstown, NJ

#49 Aug 14, 2008
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you are probably one
of the 80% of BLACK males that have been In PRISON before.
Obviously you didn't read ALL OF BOBBY SOMMERS QUOTES.
I guess you support LAW BREAKERS......
and what school did you go to?
And the world would be better off without you and your prison buddy Bobby. I guess since his name is BOB yours must be Neil?
HJB3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im gonna go out on a limb as well and say your a white person and have never had any actual education in any form of law or criminal justice as well. And I would also like to say that nowhere in any of BobbySomers' posts was there anything resembling disrespect for law officials. You are really just a stubborn asshole and the world would probably be better off if you were taking away along with these ALLEGED prostitutes
k-fedup

Cookstown, NJ

#50 Aug 14, 2008
I Guess because I come from a great neighborhood my opion doesn't count....
I guess If I was from da hood bro you'd be down wit it....
I guess the site is as useless as your opinion....
And I want to thank you....you have just heard fro:
Curtis Woodson, Jr., 52.
Arrested: February 7, 2008 at 1:40 p.m.
HJB3 wrote:
And one last thing, I am assuming that since these girls are hookers they aren't doing the rounds on the internet to often to be embarassed by these pictures and they are mostly, if not all, over 20 so their parents can't really do much for them, if they even still have contact with them. So really this is just a lazy way to try and deter prostitution. However, the police aren't this dumb, though idiots like k-fed may believe they use this as their crime-prevention method, I don't even know what to call it, possibly the embarassment method, they still do sting operations and all that good stuff. So really this is just a useless thing to have. And by the way, admitting your from a "great neighborhood" doesn't help your opinion when arguing about things that take place in not-so-great neighborhoods, to say the least.
Ccc

Wilmington, DE

#51 Sep 3, 2008
If they were so ashamed they wouldnt be doing it..DUHH!!!
This is crazy

Hockessin, DE

#52 Sep 30, 2008
Photos of a person should only be posted of someone that was arrested of a serious crime (out on bail). Why is the Police only posting photos of prostitutes and johns that have been arrested but not convicted and not people that get speeding tickets, beat their wife/kids, get DUI's, and other like charges? It's bad enough if these people end up convicted since they will have a criminal record for life...so why impose damage on someone if they end up being innocent? People always assume every arrest is justice and 100% correct. If that was the case then this would not be America.
Matt C

Newark, DE

#53 Nov 30, 2009
"E'rybody know it ain't trickin if you got it"
get your facts straight

United States

#57 Mar 17, 2011
k-fedup wrote:
I Guess because I come from a great neighborhood my opion doesn't count....
I guess If I was from da hood bro you'd be down wit it....
I guess the site is as useless as your opinion....
And I want to thank you....you have just heard fro:
Curtis Woodson, Jr., 52.
Arrested: February 7, 2008 at 1:40 p.m.
<quoted text>
. Who are you K-fed up? By the CURTIS WOODSON JR WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY DUMB ASS! So before people judge know that certain areas and places are targeted for a reason. EDUCATED BLACK WOMAN NOT FROM THE HOOD! 33 MY GOD WHY DO PEOPLE JUDGE WITHOUT THE FACTS! GOD SAID DO NOT JUDGE LESS YE BE JUDGED! You will get your turn of JUDGEMENT. In JESUS name AMEN!
here u go

Germany

#58 Mar 18, 2011
DE Editor wrote:
Dear Sir, or Mam:
Ref: Delaware State Police tric-tics web page ( http://dsp.delaware.gov/pio/Whitmarsh/Tric%20... )
The Tric Tics page needs to be removed immediately. What If Debra Desimone is your daughter and you found her name, picture and age shown on the Tric-Tics page? This is an attempt to shame people into compliance, but at what cost?
Information disseminated using the world wide web is in fact providing this information to anyone in the world. The Tric Tics page is already referenced on delawareonline, nbc 10, mywowbb and several other sites.
This sentencing practice is not fair punishment. For example; Mr. Walls may lose his job, Ms. Swieder may be getting free advertising and Ms. Desimone may be stalked.
Prospective “johns” can now get information from the Tric Tics page to identify who to solicit.
Officials disseminating this material can be held accountable for liable, or found culpable if one of these people are harmed.
Disseminating this information on the world wide web is unprofessional, beyond the scope of our police force, exceeds fair sentencing and may result in grave harm - this is excessive force. This is a misdemeanor for those convicted. Police are commissioned to enforce laws. Judges determine reasonable sentence measures available to them under the law.
Very Truely Yours,
Concerned Delaware Citizen
no one cares
get your facts straight

United States

#59 May 1, 2011
here u go wrote:
<quoted text>no one cares
people do care! The families care. I pray for your soul
visitor

Wilmington, DE

#60 May 25, 2011
I know in El Paso Texas they post arrest photos immediately.

http://www.elpasotexas.gov/pdimug/default.asp...
Debra DeSimone Perry

United States

#61 Jun 13, 2012
I think this page is a disgrace, I am debra desimone, and after being found innocent they still have my pic on here. No, im not a prostitute nor a drug addict, I am a mother of 3, a wife and a full time employee. I work hard every day just like the rest of u, but because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time people think they can slander my name, u should all be ashamed. I thank the people who r against this page n hopefully it will n gone soon, along with my pic.
George

Las Vegas, NV

#62 Jun 19, 2012
Debra DeSimone Perry wrote:
I think this page is a disgrace, I am debra desimone, and after being found innocent they still have my pic on here. No, im not a prostitute nor a drug addict, I am a mother of 3, a wife and a full time employee. I work hard every day just like the rest of u, but because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time people think they can slander my name, u should all be ashamed. I thank the people who r against this page n hopefully it will n gone soon, along with my pic.
That's what they all say, likely story.
Debra DeSimone Perry

United States

#63 Jun 19, 2012
Excuse me "George" but you dont know me so I wouldnt be so quick to talk. Between working 40 to 50 hours a week, raising 3 kids n caring for my husband who is terminal with brain cancer I have no time to be a street walker. I dont have to justify myself to you though. I was simply trying to make a point, and that is that this page is wrong. See how quick you are to assume and judge, well there are others like you and for that im supposed to be labled for the rest of my life...what if it happened to your sister, or daughter, would you feel the same?
Big Joe

Las Vegas, NV

#64 Jun 24, 2012
DE Editor wrote:
Dear Sir, or Mam:
Ref: Delaware State Police tric-tics web page ( http://dsp.delaware.gov/pio/Whitmarsh/Tric%20... )
The Tric Tics page needs to be removed immediately. What If Debra Desimone is your daughter and you found her name, picture and age shown on the Tric-Tics page? This is an attempt to shame people into compliance, but at what cost?
Information disseminated using the world wide web is in fact providing this information to anyone in the world. The Tric Tics page is already referenced on delawareonline, nbc 10, mywowbb and several other sites.
This sentencing practice is not fair punishment. For example; Mr. Walls may lose his job, Ms. Swieder may be getting free advertising and Ms. Desimone may be stalked.
Prospective “johns” can now get information from the Tric Tics page to identify who to solicit.
Officials disseminating this material can be held accountable for liable, or found culpable if one of these people are harmed.
Disseminating this information on the world wide web is unprofessional, beyond the scope of our police force, exceeds fair sentencing and may result in grave harm - this is excessive force. This is a misdemeanor for those convicted. Police are commissioned to enforce laws. Judges determine reasonable sentence measures available to them under the law.
Very Truely Yours,
Concerned Delaware Citizen
The link is broken.
blaze5222

Baltimore, MD

#65 Oct 21, 2012
Big Joe wrote:
<quoted text>The link is broken.
The link is not broken.... in fact, the police, realizing their error took the site down.... All this did was provide free advertisment. Mostly the people who hook and their johns are above giving a crap what anyone thinks or even whether there is a web site... Yes I support the site coming down... Yes I was in prison... No, I don't care what some tight ass white punk from a rich neighborhood says. I was raised in Felton, De in the corn fields... I am a white redneck... I was an A student in school... Shit happens.. Get over it people...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronald D. Edwards 2 hr floodmaker3 2
Brawl between Pagans, Thunderguards reported at... (Jun '13) Feb 26 jarhead 9
Creditors ask for probe into missed chances to ... Feb 18 tashatreiff 1
Advertise your site for free and make money whi... Feb 14 lisa 1
BP Holdings Group Press Releases Feb 9 jonescuries 1
bbc Jan 30 Chuck 1
find people for free sex here! (Sep '13) Jan 30 Famous_15 6

Wilmington News Video

Wilmington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:53 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:53PM
Report: Ravens reach two-year deal with Christo Bilukidi
Bleacher Report 9:18 PM
Candidates to Take Herremans' Spot in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:26 PM
How Will the Philadelphia Eagles Replace Todd Herremans in 2015?
Bleacher Report10:00 AM
Acho Accepts Prom Invite After Fan Gets 10K Retweets
Bleacher Report 2:25 PM
Ray Rice Speaks About Search for 2nd Chance in NFL, Domestic Violence and More