Crash victim was 'awesome'

Crash victim was 'awesome'

There are 1 comment on the Delaware Online story from Jan 15, 2012, titled Crash victim was 'awesome'. In it, Delaware Online reports that:

Police said Anna Marie Silva's car was northbound on I-95 when it went off the right side of the highway, struck a Jersey barrier, then crossed all five lanes and struck a concrete barrier on the median.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Delaware Online.

Since: Nov 11

Chickamauga, GA

#1 Jan 15, 2012
Very tragic story but lots of details are missing. I know that stretch of highway is crazy bad (10 lanes of high, high speed traffic switching lanes like crazy to go to NJ or Philly or Wilmington). But, what would cause a 19y/o to veer to the right & then careen across 5 lanes of freeway & slam into concrete? Only plus thing to this incident is that no other cars were involved -- guess traffic was light at that point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veterans Hospital in Elsmere ,De (Jul '14) May '17 Sam Cork 3
has anyone seen "Chinese Sarah" or Asian Sara..... (Aug '15) May '17 Thekid4208 3
News Standoff ends in Middletown, suspect in troopera Apr '17 Joyous Carnac 1
My heart is open and ready for love Apr '17 Oliver 1
find people for free sex here! (Sep '13) Apr '17 Jbrown22 7
Suffering from Anxiety and others ? Mar '17 Meds 1
News Naked Man Scales SUV, Taunts Police (Mar '14) Feb '17 Cousin Phart 12

Wilmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmington Mortgages