Ex-Torrance city workers plead guilty in theft case

Full story: Daily Breeze 125
Four former Torrance parks and recreation employees have pleaded guilty to grand theft for their roles in a scheme that cost the city more than $58,000, prosecutors said Friday. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Unamazed

Torrance, CA

#131 Dec 2, 2009
Still Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
"The point is that while some of the posters on this board want to lump all four men together, their involvement was not remotely the same.
I see ... So what you mean is some stole/received more money than others?
bil

Menifee, CA

#132 Aug 24, 2011
Elffon wrote:
What happened to Dan's brother John? Does anybody know or have an idea where he ended up?
he has suffered in the wake of all this, he was the best coach i have ever witnessed
john halladay

Menifee, CA

#135 Oct 12, 2012
Everyone has made mistakes and bad choices in life, even the worlds most honest men have, but to judge and continue to follow a persons path and continue to intercede where you have no business is........BACKBITTING......... THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN AN EVIL SICK VINDICTIVE PERSON WHO SPENDS THEIR TIME PURSUING THGE EFFORT TO HURT ANOTHER AFTER THE FACT.....YOU WILL BE JUDGE
JOHN HALLADAY

San Clemente, CA

#136 Feb 1, 2013
Chip wrote:
Earlier this year, I googled Dan Halladay and
found that he had TWO jobs as a swim coach at
colleges in the Valley and Orange County. I just
googled again - and he is a coach at UCLA! What
a loser and coverup this who thing is! He was still able to retire and get his full state pension! Nice going City of Torrance!
chip, if that is real name concentrate on your family and friends the world does not need another backbitter, got it.
JOHN HALLADAY

San Clemente, CA

#137 Feb 1, 2013
take time to relect on your own mistakes and sins and leave others (other than you and your family) out of conversations and pursuit. i'am sure everyone has made mistakes. Please leave those you don't know out of the shit the world already created.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is compton such a horrible place to live ? (Apr '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 51
Review: CAP Tactical Firearms 7 hr Some guy from Law... 2
Naughty pics 9 hr Balling51 1
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 10 hr ugh 24
L.B. could let the homeless sleep in their cars (Aug '09) 11 hr art in lbc 111
10 Facts About Homelessness 13 hr John 1
Straight into Compton: house prices soar as mur... 15 hr Jan 1

Wilmington News Video

Wilmington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wilmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE