Posted in the Wilmington Forum
#1 May 19, 2013
1. All Citizens can now afford quality Health Insurance
2. The cost of insurance will stabalize as more and more people join the exchanges.
3. You don't have to worry about going broke because of a major illness.
4. No such thing as a pre-existingcondition.
5. Will eventualy eliminate the "middle man" (insurance companies), that are currently causing the rediculous rise in insurance cost.
6. This will eventually lead to a single payer system and we can join the rest of the industialized nations.
THE BAD : Nothing
#2 May 19, 2013
Don't underestimate the regressives in this country, they'll fight that tooth and nail...but I agree it'll eventually happen.
#3 May 19, 2013
Actually, before Big Government seized control of the American medical industry,(for purposes of increased taxation and Governmental control only), all Americans could have afforded quality health insurance. Not all Americans sought to inconvenience themselves by purchasing that insurance, though.
Just as the Big Government high court has said, Obamacare is merely a clever form of increased taxation, the purpose of which is to tax those who pay for their own insurance costs in order to pay for the medical costs of those who refuse to do so.
The sad part of this unholy scheme is that, since the Big Government seizure, the American Big Medical industry has fallen from "the world's best" to some place among the "also ran".
#4 May 21, 2013
The bad: Single payer = the government, which means higher taxes and the printing of more money to pay for this mess. No Thanks.
#5 May 21, 2013
If it ever gets funded, I'll be shocked.
Add your comments below
|The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10)||56 min||Nonsense||21,373|
|Latinos Running Blacks Straight Outta Compton (Jan '13)||2 hr||tellinitlikeitis||143|
|Review: Cascade Windows (Jul '10)||16 hr||PM northern nevada||54|
|Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11)||Mon||Human||265|
|LA71 Annual Memorial Day Parade - Redondo Beach||Mon||LA71 KCLA TV LOS ...||1|
|Review: Emily Sutton||Mon||EMILY SUTTON||1|
|'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12)||Mon||Paul Syntor||115|
Find what you want!
Search Wilmington Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC