FOX 6's Ted Perry Biography

FOX 6's Ted Perry Biography

There are 4 comments on the Fox6 story from Jun 20, 2010, titled FOX 6's Ted Perry Biography. In it, Fox6 reports that:

When I was 12 years old, my hometown newspaper held a contest for kids. The topic was simple: write in 250 words or less what you liked about living in Wilmette, Illinois.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

Mr Patrick

Burlington, WI

#1 Jun 27, 2010
Hey Ted thanks for the excellent take this 27th of June. It is a much needed issue to get over. Being a completely straight man, who supports equal rights; its is time for a para dime shift. People of lesser open minds may need to realize that "times a changin," and you can't fight the inevitable. That being the future. It is a proud moment for people of unique, unconventional, and strong believes to stand up and say it loud. I can only hope that there is some of these traits in all of us as a species...because without there may have been no pioneers to stand up in the face of monarchy and build the nation we call America. And America is built on unique, and strong... It is long over due that some of these pioneering values be brought to the fore front, because if not... the "future" looks bleak... Thanks for your time Ted keep up the great conversational takes.
Monica Welke

Burlington, WI

#2 Jun 28, 2010
Hi Ted...

its me - yes, that Monica from Burlington, WI....
who sits behind you and talks your ear off, and tries to set you up with my friends at the Badger Games..which leads me to why I am emailing you....

I have to compile a list of people that are interested in purchasing my husbands 2 Badger tickets for this season and possibly the next and the next and so on...

His father will not be able to make the games anymore.. and with me being sports ignorant - the tickets are wasted on me... and one game a year ( yes - the alumni band game ) is enough for me..

Are you interested ? if so - email me at [email protected].. you were the first person I thought of for this list since your much younger brother sometimes sits in front of us and you might want to join him... maybe I should check with him first ???

Monica.... and yes, you are still my favorite newsperson in Milwaukee :)
Chuck Jones

New Berlin, WI

#3 Jun 28, 2010
Now that you have Harley's reason's for the drastic job cuts through the eye's of it's disconected CEO, perhaps you might get the employee's side of the story?
TED IS A BLOWHARD

Fort Atkinson, WI

#4 Jun 30, 2010
TED IS A SELF LOVING BLOWHARD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 6 hr Sis 76
Harlem Road-Glenview Jul 20 GlenviewResident6743 1
shoplifting romani king bronko bogdanov of nor... Jul 11 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Nicole Howver LW Unlicensed Daycare Jul 10 anonymous 5
River Grove Library (Feb '11) Jul 2 seen it all 70
Allstate Employees Partner Together for Bring O... Jun '17 NMar 1
News Teens turn unoccupied Winnetka home into party ... (Feb '09) Jun '16 Tom Hastings 284

Wilmette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmette Mortgages