First Government Lease / Paul Graver

First Government Lease / Paul Graver

Posted in the Wilmette Forum

Robert Traub

Gurnee, IL

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Looking for anyone else who has done business with First Government Lease of Northfield Illinois and was sold fraudulent Leases.
If you have any information that would be helpful in my case please post a comment.
paul g

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2013
Ummmm....
Its up

New York, NY

#6 Oct 14, 2013
Tell your city to go ahead and buy the fire truck, quit claiming that the lease is invalid, because YOU signed it.

A city signs a lease, and agrees to cover it up by saying it is for property. Then they don't make payments because the lease is now invalid? And they wonder why the equipment they bought is now being repossessed?

Shame on you Alexander AR
Robert traub sr

Northbrook, IL

#7 Mar 25, 2014
Robert Traub wrote:
Looking for anyone else who has done business with First Government Lease of Northfield Illinois and was sold fraudulent Leases.
If you have any information that would be helpful in my case please post a comment.
i have information in the millions. What is your contact info. Iam not familiar w this site or i would submit my contact info
patrolman

Vidalia, LA

#9 Nov 23, 2014
I can tell you plenty of stories about him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samba11 soccer shop Jul 31 Samba11 1
News "Plumber Rapist" Fights For Freedom (Sep '08) Jul 29 Unknown 11
News Restaurant pagers annoying to guests (May '08) Jul 29 SmartData 8
Review: Dolce Vita Fashion Jul 26 Malcolm M 1
News Police rescue man from burning house Jul 25 sewerrat 1
Butterfinger Jul 23 Juicyfruit 1
News Walgreens CEO Pessina Signals He's Looking for ... Jul 20 Mostdefinitely 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmette Mortgages