Walgreens to pay $35 million to settl...

Walgreens to pay $35 million to settle whistleblower suit -- Re...

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 4, 2008, titled Walgreens to pay $35 million to settle whistleblower suit -- Re.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Walgreen Co. has agreed to pay $35 million to settle a federal whistleblower lawsuit alleging it boosted the price for prescriptions paid by Medicaid by switching from capsules to tablets, or vice versa, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Michael Behn

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2008
For court filings and further information on this case, please visit www.PharmacyFraudSettlement.com
John Schilling

Naples, FL

#2 Jun 5, 2008
Congratulations to attorney Michael Behn and the whistleblower in pursuing this fraud against Walgreens. The False Claims Act is great fraud fighting tool.

John W. Schilling
Author "Undercover"
ethicsolutionsllc.com
Benny
#3 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hooooray uk!!! Jun 24 Thomas the Turban... 1
News After years of sadness, a grandmother cries tea... Jun 22 Phil Tinkles Soil... 2
River Grove Library (Feb '11) Jun 17 Catt33 62
News PADS shelter proposal not welcomed by some Park... (May '08) Jun 16 LookBack 274
News Lots Of Fun, But Lots Of Traffic In Chicago Thi... Jun 12 Youngest Tastes Best 3
News In (insert name) we trust (Feb '08) Jun 9 Teresa W 6
News Kids born 'late' perform better in elementary a... Jun 7 LineDazzle 3

Wilmette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmette Mortgages