Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52077 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Move On

Paris, IL

#54736 May 6, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Progress? Why yes...... gay couples can legally MARRY in Illinois now.
Not really what i was referring to...i was talking about this pointless thread that is just each side insulting each other. Getting tired of seeing it always at the top of my local topix page...
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#54737 May 6, 2014
"I suppose I’m just tired of all the hoo-hah over something this ridiculous. I honestly couldn’t care less if somebody is gay, or ‘straight’ for that matter, just as I couldn’t care less about somebody’s anti-LGBT views. People seem to want you to be uptight one way or another about it, and I am content to simply respect somebody’s differences without a lot of fuss as long as there’s no harm done.”

Ret. Col Barry Johnson on whether a retired veteran should be allowed to be buried next to her wife in a veteran's cemetery in Idaho.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54738 May 6, 2014
Find the posting number please.
Move On wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really what i was referring to...i was talking about this pointless thread that is just each side insulting each other. Getting tired of seeing it always at the top of my local topix page...
Move On

Paris, IL

#54739 May 6, 2014
Eric wrote:
"I suppose I’m just tired of all the hoo-hah over something this ridiculous. I honestly couldn’t care less if somebody is gay, or ‘straight’ for that matter, just as I couldn’t care less about somebody’s anti-LGBT views. People seem to want you to be uptight one way or another about it, and I am content to simply respect somebody’s differences without a lot of fuss as long as there’s no harm done.”
Ret. Col Barry Johnson on whether a retired veteran should be allowed to be buried next to her wife in a veteran's cemetery in Idaho.
excellent...if everyone tried too, even just a little, to follow that in life there would be waaaaay less headaches over petty things.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54740 May 6, 2014
There is nothing petty about finding the posting number.
Move On wrote:
<quoted text>
excellent...if everyone tried too, even just a little, to follow that in life there would be waaaaay less headaches over petty things.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54741 May 6, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>Please find the posting.
After the way you accused me of
lying......? Talked to me? Go fly a kite!
Move On

Paris, IL

#54742 May 6, 2014
CDC wrote:
There is nothing petty about finding the posting number.
<quoted text>
????? what does that even mean?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54743 May 6, 2014
Nobody understands me :(

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54744 May 6, 2014
CDC wrote:
Nobody understands me :(
What a cop out!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54745 May 6, 2014
Shut your pie hole and find that posting number !
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a cop out!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54746 May 6, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>Shut your pie hole and find that posting number !
Make me you old Geezer!! Why should
I do anything for you?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#54747 May 6, 2014
listen you young punk. You'll do as your elders tell ya !
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me you old Geezer!! Why should
I do anything for you?
well

Mchenry, IL

#54748 May 6, 2014
CDC wrote:
Please provide the posting number and I will gladly retract my statement. I do not recall seeing him post the blog. I DO recall others.
If I am wrong I WILL apologize.
<quoted text>
CDC,

KiMare repeatedly copies and pastes his "poetry" from his blog...sometime last year some one pasted one of his "poems" in a search engine and his blog came up. When that happened and he was outed I was horrified for him and his wife...There was so much info about him and his family available to any one. I warned him he should take his blog down or at least switch it to private but being the egomaniac that he is...he refused! KiMare asks for his own trouble...he invites it! I for one don't feel a bit sorry for him any more...

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54749 May 6, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>listen you young punk. You'll do as your elders tell ya !
I am hardly a young punk,but I see
I hit a nerve with you....
Sorry Gramps,I'm not searching thru
thousands of posts to prove I'm
right about Kimare outing himself
by posting his blog.Have you
ever Googled it yourself? No?
then STFU.....

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54750 May 6, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
CDC,
KiMare repeatedly copies and pastehttp://watchmann.blogspot .com/?m=1s his "poetry" from his blog...sometime last year some one pasted one of his "poems" in a search engine and his blog came up. When that happened and he was outed I was horrified for him and his wife...There was so much info about him and his family available to any one. I warned him he should take his blog down or at least switch it to private but being the egomaniac that he is...he refused! KiMare asks for his own trouble...he invites it! I for one don't feel a bit sorry for him any more...
http://watchmann.blogspot.com/...
Jeez

Westville, IL

#54751 May 6, 2014
What the hell is gender authority? He has it listed as an interest...
well

Mchenry, IL

#54752 May 6, 2014
Jeez wrote:
What the hell is gender authority? He has it listed as an interest...
The big question is...How does one become a "gender authority"? I don't see any College Courses for study or Degree programs to become a "gender authority"

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#54753 May 6, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
Nailed him balls to the wall,hey CDC
can you read? It's about your mentor
Kimare!!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#54754 May 6, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
The big question is...How does one become a "gender authority"? I don't see any College Courses for study or Degree programs to become a "gender authority"
I think it translates to "bullshit artist"
Jeez

Westville, IL

#54755 May 6, 2014
Looks like the stereotypical intolerant bible thumper...

I went to a parochial school, so I've had the bible drilled into my head and I don't recall it being written that god wants us to go out and judge people...who are people like kimare getting their instructions from? Does anyone know the verse where God says to go out and judge people in His name? I know a few verses that discuss tolerance...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police at 8442 linder court, skokie, ilw Sep 11 lcta 1
News 3 dead, 22 wounded in Chicago shootings Sep 4 HCB 17
Charlie Burke Child Molester Sep 4 Saint Andrew 1
News Fox River Grove officials accused of billing fraud (Sep '07) Aug 31 jay drai 2
News Skokie teen charged in Tuesday's stabbing murder (Sep '09) Aug 30 Ava Rademacher-Davy 64
Poll What about the loss of Elliott's Dairy? (Mar '10) Aug 27 Louise 53
Cullen-ary Kitchen Aug '16 Drew P Balls 1

Wilmette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmette Mortgages