Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,860

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more
Chicagobunny

Saint Louis, MO

#54489 Apr 29, 2014
Dusty... What you say?? Sagan - shaft.. We all getting the shaft. Don't vote for them lazy incumbents Dusty...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54490 Apr 29, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, Mr. Manson, we have 3 kids who are all doing their part.
Not 'we', one of you and their mother.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lol

Chicago, IL

#54491 Apr 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
no.... he can use "we".....when a man marries a woman that has children with another man the man is accepting those children as his own or he shouldn't marry.....the same goes for gay couples.....you really are old in age, immature in mentality and outdated all around, kiqueer.....lol i got to hand it to you though, even though your side already lost the war, you sure are being a good little nazi soldier, hanging on to the bitter end....lol you're a joke kid
lol

Chicago, IL

#54492 Apr 29, 2014
Oh by the way kiqueer I'm sorry you don't know what its like being a striaght man.....sorry your god took a giant dump on you and gave ya a vagina and a penis, i guess that's why you're so bitter and obsessed

Location hidden

#54493 Apr 29, 2014
lol wrote:
Oh by the way kiqueer I'm sorry you don't know what its like being a striaght man.....sorry your god took a giant dump on you and gave ya a vagina and a penis, i guess that's why you're so bitter and obsessed
Wow, pushed some buttons there, didn't I?

You simply expressed what I warned about. The feeling of inferiority every time you try to equate with marriage and family.

Notice how often I...

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lol

Chicago, IL

#54494 Apr 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, pushed some buttons there, didn't I?
You simply expressed what I warned about. The feeling of inferiority every time you try to equate with marriage and family.
Notice how often I...
Smile.
naaa no buttons pushed , this is topix only complete idiots take topix seriously and obsess on here daily (kind of sounds like kiqueer and several others on both sides)....remember I'm what you only wish you could be .....a straight married intellegent man, you're married, other then that you don't fit the bill....I, along with the rest of the modern world just think you're funny.
You're failure at life and pathetic attempt to fill the void amuses me and that's all there is too it.

notice how often I
lol
lol

Chicago, IL

#54495 Apr 29, 2014
Most of us are smart enough to see you don't actually believe your nonsense some are as dumb as you and by into your stupidity. You're confused and torn inside, trying to push peoples buttons, as you put it, is how you get off. Its all good kiqueer, nothing a good shrink couldn't help you with. One of these days you will grow up, flurrish and be a productive part of society. You better hurry though, by the looks of those wrinkles it won't be long till the retirement home and the inevitable dirt nap we are all headed towards, I have another 40 or so years till then, thankfully I'm not going to waste those years being bitter and sad like yourself
lol

Chicago, IL

#54496 Apr 29, 2014
Awww come on kiqueer you fire back instantly any other time, you're whole life revolves around topix. I guess it is a bit late for the elderly to be awake, got to get that early bird special, 6 o'clock news and straight to bed with a nice glass of geritol.

notice how much I
lol

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54497 Apr 29, 2014
lol wrote:
Awww come on kiqueer you fire back instantly any other time, you're whole life revolves around topix. I guess it is a bit late for the elderly to be awake, got to get that early bird special, 6 o'clock news and straight to bed with a nice glass of geritol.

notice how much I
lol
Hillbilly Truckers get up early! That's
a big 10/4.His handle is Trip/Nip!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54498 Apr 29, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruck off, old man. I said "we" and I meant "we". Could you possibly be anymore of a dick?
Chan

Santa Monica, CA

#54499 Apr 29, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
<quoted text>
You mobilice against Christians?
No?
Looks like that,as every Main Religion is against Homosexuality,first,and secondly,with the new Laws in Place is it already Discrimination to accuse another,either being a Homosexual practicer,or not,becouse its a Crime in his Religion.
Anything you have to say to that?
A Fred, you a mahoo
blah

Carmi, IL

#54500 Apr 29, 2014
Support

Since: Sep 11

London, UK

#54501 Apr 29, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruck off, old man. I said "we" and I meant "we". Could you possibly be anymore of a dick?
Maybe you in need to explain you yourself more,as it maybe not sure to everyone if you Gay or not.
Off Course,It is not expected that only Gay write on that Forum,but that Matter could lead to miss-understanding.
What he means is that in a Gay-Relationship one may have brought Children into in,but logically Gay couple rather have Psychological Children then Phychical.
Sir Elton John i think has a "Son" he calls.:-) But no one else see's it that Way,as its the Child of someone else.
On the other Hand. Half a Mile behind my House was a Concert of Elton John. It started atAfternoon with differend Musician and Bands till at 08.00 Pm was Big Sir Elton Johns Time.
That was also the Time the Mayority walked off.
"That" is what the Folks think of Gay,doesnt matter what Politicianc and Media say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#54503 Apr 30, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember right, you were married before and had children with your wife.

You then divorced her, and have a fruitless ss marrage.

Stating reality is being a 'dick'?

Why do you need to twist the truth with a deceitful 'we'?

SMile.

Location hidden

#54504 Apr 30, 2014
lol wrote:
naaa no buttons pushed , this is topix only complete idiots take topix seriously and obsess on here daily (kind of sounds like kiqueer and several others on both sides)....remember I'm what you only wish you could be .....a straight married intellegent man, you're married, other then that you don't fit the bill....I, along with the rest of the modern world just think you're funny.
You're failure at life and pathetic attempt to fill the void amuses me and that's all there is too it.

notice how often I
lol

Most of us are smart enough to see you don't actually believe your nonsense some are as dumb as you and by into your stupidity. You're confused and torn inside, trying to push peoples buttons, as you put it, is how you get off. Its all good kiqueer, nothing a good shrink couldn't help you with. One of these days you will grow up, flurrish and be a productive part of society. You better hurry though, by the looks of those wrinkles it won't be long till the retirement home and the inevitable dirt nap we are all headed towards, I have another 40 or so years till then, thankfully I'm not going to waste those years being bitter and sad like yourself
Clearly you are still going off. You can't even go to bed!(lol)

"Most of us" are dumb enough to claim that two men can procreate children.

That's priceless!(lol)

The rest is gay troll rants. It hurts, it hurts me bad!(lol)

Why do you think you will only live until you are 49?(lol)

I'm enjoying this.

Smile.
lol

Alsip, IL

#54505 Apr 30, 2014
Kiqueers two biggest supporters.......1 speaks ebonics, the other just has a hard time speaking at all.....lol.....must be difficult watching the world pass you all by.....lol....

lol
lol

Alsip, IL

#54506 Apr 30, 2014
Hold on... kiqueers a trucker.... it's worried about ssm.... I'm more worried about it hammering down the road with its eyes glued to topix... its either that or its already retired.... nobody with a job has that much time to devote to topix

lol
Chicagobunny

Belleville, IL

#54507 Apr 30, 2014
Brings back dat Kanka man Fred. He b in the kno. Fer sures.

Since: Sep 11

Borehamwood, UK

#54508 Apr 30, 2014
How long will it take till just Indians left in north America,as,if all change to Gay no Birth of White will be given?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#54509 Apr 30, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember right, you were married before and had children with your wife.
You then divorced her, and have a fruitless ss marrage.
Stating reality is being a 'dick'?
Why do you need to twist the truth with a deceitful 'we'?
SMile.
Your attempts to define everyone else's family are lame. There are families with one parent. There are families with two biological parents. There are families with one biological parent and one non-biological parent. There are families where both parents are non-biological.

A marriage is what two people define it to be.
A family is what a unit of people define it to be.

A trucker trailer trash tranny is someone who can't think out her own box.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Antioch bistro to feature French cuisine (Apr '09) 5 hr LazyK 285
usa women soccer jersey for 2015 women world cup 13 hr Soccer777 1
Daily New Arrival on Soccer777.net Thu Soccer777 1
daily arrival on Soccer777.net Thu Soccer777 1
Mexico women world cup is available on Soccer77... Thu Soccer777 1
Last bit of NU's Vogelback computing center to ... (Jan '06) Wed steve 2
Tiger in River Grove (Aug '08) Mar 24 Sue 18
Wilmette Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web