Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53254 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
Your picture shows a hatred of Christianity.
Now YOU duck.
<quoted text>
1) My picture expresses a viewpoint, it does not express hatred. Go play the persecuted routine somewhere else, no one is buying that bullshit here.
2) Your original accusation was that I hated Christians, not Christianity. Those are two completely different things. Please try and keep up with your own bullshit.

Let me know when you can present a post of mine that demonstrates this hatred of Christians you accuse me of. Hurry back with that princess.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53255 Mar 11, 2014
You're pretty much hating on me right now - HATER!
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
1) My picture expresses a viewpoint, it does not express hatred. Go play the persecuted routine somewhere else, no one is buying that bullshit here.
2) Your original accusation was that I hated Christians, not Christianity. Those are two completely different things. Please try and keep up with your own bullshit.
Let me know when you can present a post of mine that demonstrates this hatred of Christians you accuse me of. Hurry back with that princess.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53256 Mar 11, 2014
A rejection of SSM is not the same as hate either.
Remember I support SSM....just in case you forgot.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Rejection of mythology is not the same thing as hate for it.
A total logic fail on your part. Again.

Location hidden

#53257 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
If anyone questions SSM ( much less puts a picture disagreeing with SSM) it is instantly called HATE.
Time for you to stop the DOUBLE STANDARD.
Nice try there kumquat. First off, I doubt you can find many posts from the gays or gay supporters in here who have talked about HATE. That routine is you fundies, not us. We don't imagine ourselves to have imaginary insight into other people's emotional states like you folk do.

And there is a primary difference between your agenda and ours.

Your agenda is to deny a right to gays and lesbians that you already have. You're agenda is to justify treating gays and lesbians differently. Your agenda is to create legislation that is aimed at having us treated differently. Your agenda is to spread lies and propaganda in order to get your way.

Now, if you can demonstrate where any gay has looked to pass legislation denying you your right to practice your faith, do let us know. I you can demonstrate where gays have advocated that Christians be denied rights that they have, do let us know. If you can demonstrate where gays have sought legislation that would allow them to treat gays differently than other human beings do let us know.

Until you can present this, you're attempt to present some imaginary DOUBLE STANDARD, has failed. EPICALLY FAILED.

No gay in here has stated you aren't free to dislike us for no reason other than your own ignorance. What you have been told is that we aren't going to accept your personal religious views being forced on us. Nor do we have to. The Constitution ensures we don't have to. You remember the Constitution right? It's that document you fundies despise so much.

Location hidden

#53258 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
You're pretty much hating on me right now - HATER!
<quoted text>
So you got nothing. Yeah, the rest of the room already knew that.

Demonstrating how slow and dimwitted someone is, is not an expression of hatred. You might want to look up that word and find out what it means. It's apparent from the way you employ it that you currently have no idea what it means.

Location hidden

#53259 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. it's a demonstration of intolerance.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53260 Mar 11, 2014
You should change your name to DOUBLE STANDARD.
Remember...I'm just a lowly physicist.
Sorry, No JW here - don't even go to a church.
I DO see hate on both sides of this issue.
YOUR side is dishing out a far greater amount of HATE.
Got it Deary!
<quoted text>
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53261 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
Remember I support SSM....just in case you forgot.
<quoted text>
I never said it was. Are you arguing with yourself again?

I couldn't care less what you support.

Location hidden

#53262 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
You should change your name to DOUBLE STANDARD.
Remember...I'm just a lowly physicist.
Um, I don't care what you do, nor have I discussed your job in any of my posts.
CDC wrote:
Sorry, No JW here - don't even go to a church.
I've never said anything about JW in any of my posts. You really should look into some medication for your ADD.
CDC wrote:
I DO see hate on both sides of this issue.
So you've stated on numerous occasions. But when you are called on the accuracy of that accusation, you remain completely unable to present a specific post that supports your accusation.
CDC wrote:
YOUR side is dishing out a far greater amount of HATE.
And yet I still see no post being presented that demonstrates this hatred. An accusation is completely empty until you are able to support it. Heck, you can't even come up with one consistent entity that is the victim of this supposed hatred. Is it Christianity or Christians?
CDC wrote:
Got it Deary!
<quoted text>
No, I don't think you do. If you did, you would be able to link us to a post, and show specifically how that post reflects hatred and nothing factual. Do let us know when you are able to do that princess.
yumyum

Mount Vernon, IL

#53263 Mar 11, 2014
kimare_is_a_wife_thief, do you have 8 inchs ? I need you to put it in my pooh eye dry .sailorboy yum yum :)

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53264 Mar 11, 2014
yumyum wrote:
kimare_is_a_wife_thief, do you have 8 inchs ? I need you to put it in my pooh eye dry .sailorboy yum yum :)
You're ignorant,grow up!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53265 Mar 11, 2014
I take back your DOUBLE STANDARD name change.
Let's keep is simple..let's try.... LOSER ....yep that's perfect for you.
<quoted text>
Um, I don't care what you do, nor have I discussed your job in any of my posts.
<quoted text>
I've never said anything about JW in any of my posts. You really should look into some medication for your ADD.
<quoted text>
So you've stated on numerous occasions. But when you are called on the accuracy of that accusation, you remain completely unable to present a specific post that supports your accusation.
<quoted text>
And yet I still see no post being presented that demonstrates this hatred. An accusation is completely empty until you are able to support it. Heck, you can't even come up with one consistent entity that is the victim of this supposed hatred. Is it Christianity or Christians?
<quoted text>
No, I don't think you do. If you did, you would be able to link us to a post, and show specifically how that post reflects hatred and nothing factual. Do let us know when you are able to do that princess.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53266 Mar 11, 2014
OK it's YOUR turn.... you JW hater you.
I'm calling you haters out.
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ignorant,grow up!

Location hidden

#53267 Mar 11, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ignorant,grow up!
Here wait, I have the perfect cut and paste for that one.....

Fundies are only ever mutually mentally sterile, pointlessly taking up oxygen. They are an oxymoron.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53268 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
I take back your DOUBLE STANDARD name change.
Let's keep is simple..let's try.... LOSER ....yep that's perfect for you.
<quoted text>
More and more states are accepting gay marriage. Within a few months, the supreme court is going to legalize it nationwide. The people trying to force their religion upon us are the losers in this debate. Duh.

So what kind of physics do you research?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53269 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
OK it's YOUR turn.... you JW hater you.
I'm calling you haters out.
<quoted text>
So I hate Jehovah's witnesses. So what? I hate anyone who comes up to my door on a Saturday morning and wants to share their mythology.

It doesn't help that they are an elitist, apocalyptic death cult who brainwashes their members and shuns them if they question the dogma.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53270 Mar 11, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>So I hate Jehovah's witnesses. So what? I hate anyone who comes up to my door on a Saturday morning and wants to share their mythology.

It doesn't help that they are an elitist, apocalyptic death cult who brainwashes their members and shuns them if they question the dogma.
Amen to that!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53271 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>Here wait, I have the perfect cut and paste for that one.....

Fundies are only ever mutually mentally sterile, pointlessly taking up oxygen. They are an oxymoron.
Ahahahahaha !!!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53272 Mar 11, 2014
Oooops Sorry for the confusing.
SSM issue is winning.
What kind of burgers do you flip?
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
More and more states are accepting gay marriage. Within a few months, the supreme court is going to legalize it nationwide. The people trying to force their religion upon us are the losers in this debate. Duh.
So what kind of physics do you research?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53273 Mar 11, 2014
So you are an admitted hater.
You may return to your burger flipping now.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So I hate Jehovah's witnesses. So what? I hate anyone who comes up to my door on a Saturday morning and wants to share their mythology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hooooray uk!!! Fri Thomas the Turban... 1
News After years of sadness, a grandmother cries tea... Jun 22 Phil Tinkles Soil... 2
River Grove Library (Feb '11) Jun 17 Catt33 62
News PADS shelter proposal not welcomed by some Park... (May '08) Jun 16 LookBack 274
News Lots Of Fun, But Lots Of Traffic In Chicago Thi... Jun 12 Youngest Tastes Best 3
News In (insert name) we trust (Feb '08) Jun 9 Teresa W 6
News Kids born 'late' perform better in elementary a... Jun 7 LineDazzle 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmette Mortgages