Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51764 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46748 Dec 23, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the article, "it’s part of NATURAL human variation". That hardly translates to "mistake". But don't let facts get in the way of your deceitfulness cur! Smile.
This is an example of why I have stopped replying to you.
Mutations are a part of Natural human variation. A good mutation leads to something. Homosexuality has led to nothing.
All you have is stupidity and gay troll twirl.
You don't have a marriage.
Smile.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46749 Dec 23, 2013
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I have just been having a little fun with the Twinkies, but in all honestly god and nature will correct the gay flaw one day just like evil was fixed during the day of Sodom and Gomorrah. I really don't think it was gods intentions for man to be a peter puffer then want to call it love.
i agree
and i think its stupid for them to think science and God can't mix.
God's actions were the big bang.
How else can they explain it. Well there was nothing then suddenly a big bang and gosh darn now there are stars and life on our planet.
God is at the heart of science and they can't even see it.
They can watch a child being born and think its science without God ?

So i do agree that science will eventually eliminate gays.
if expecting parents someday have a choice between having hetero or homo babies they are NOT going to choose a homosexual baby.
when that point happens it all over for the gays.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46750 Dec 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an example of why I have stopped replying to you.
Mutations are a part of Natural human variation. A good mutation leads to something. Homosexuality has led to nothing.
All you have is stupidity and gay troll twirl.
You don't have a marriage.
Smile.
great post
a point that they are sure to ignore.
there have been variations of the human species Neanderthal being just one of them.
They didn't work out and poof they're gone.
Who knows maybe some of those species were more homosexual and therefore were having enough kids.
Maybe we survive because gays are at a low percentage.
And as the numbers keep going down the world population has a chance to grow which it is doing.
So good point homosexuality is really just a variation of nature that nature is slowly correcting.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46751 Dec 23, 2013
meant to type
WEREN'T having enough kids.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46752 Dec 23, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, I wish there was a "nail on the head" icon!!!!! Bam!!
you got nails in your head ?
and here i thought it was just empty.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46753 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
great post
there have been variations of the human species Neanderthal being just one of them.
Who knows maybe some of those species were more homosexual and therefore were having enough kids.
And as the numbers keep going down the world population has a chance to grow which it is doing.
So good point homosexuality is really just a variation of nature that nature is slowly correcting.
Thanks!
well

Round Lake, IL

#46754 Dec 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
Lucky you KiMerde...Topix very own Forrest Gump agrees with you, how bout that.
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#46755 Dec 23, 2013
Not so fast there Chester.
Let's not jump to conclusions.
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
My money is on science too. Science and knowledge destroy gods.
Christmas Spirit

Elmwood Park, IL

#46757 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
great post
Great post, for a mentally incompetent individual. Fortunately most people will recognize that you and I are total idiots. Do you know what I got on my college boards? Drool.
FYI, I was wrong about that Neanderthal thing; seems you and I are direct descendants of Neanderthals. In fact, my knuckles keep dragging on the ground.
If it weren't for those darned gays, there'd be more of us. Lord knows, we have an entire planet to populate and we'd better get to breeding like bunnies if that's gonna happen. I just hope we don't pop out any more of them lil gay babies.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46759 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
gee i'm not special at all
yet you just can't stop posting about me. Too bad you always get it wrong.
its you guys that have a boogeyman
we have God
No you don't. You have an imaginary friend who just by coincidence happens to hate everyone and everything you hate. Your god doesn't exist anywhere except for your imagination. Prove me wrong.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46760 Dec 23, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, I wish there was a "nail on the head" icon!!!!! Bam!!
Thanks. You've had quite a few yourself.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46761 Dec 23, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you didn't. It's obvious from your posts you like to be as ill informed as possible.
<quoted text>
Um, pumpkin, there was no comparison made like that. Your lack of comprehension skills should embarrass you, but because you're so stupid it apparently doesn't. Secondly, I didn't mention anything about a gay gene, because to date no such gene has been discovered. Only a stupid fundie would talk about a gay gene.
<quoted text>
Your fantasy world is hilarious. Run along cur.
I've never seen a more deliberately ignorant group than fundietards. They must love the smell up there where they keep their heads.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46762 Dec 23, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree
and i think its stupid for them to think science and God can't mix.
God's actions were the big bang.
How else can they explain it. Well there was nothing then suddenly a big bang and gosh darn now there are stars and life on our planet.
God is at the heart of science and they can't even see it.
They can watch a child being born and think its science without God ?
So i do agree that science will eventually eliminate gays.
if expecting parents someday have a choice between having hetero or homo babies they are NOT going to choose a homosexual baby.
when that point happens it all over for the gays.
Science will eventually eliminate religion.....and education will eliminate bigotry....with the exception of the willfully ignorant, such as yourself.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46763 Dec 24, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like being an admirer of Adolf Hitler.
wow such hate speech.
comparing a poster to Hitler ? Just for posting items you disagree with.
You really have a serious mental problem. You really do.
If you can't tell the difference between someone on whom orders MILLIONS of innocent people were killed and just another poster on a public forum you honestly have mental issues.
Who is the intolerant one now ?
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46764 Dec 24, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't. You have an imaginary friend who just by coincidence happens to hate everyone and everything you hate. Your god doesn't exist anywhere except for your imagination. Prove me wrong.
the proof is in the post from Dusty
there is the person who hates everyone and everything.
My God teaches love.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46765 Dec 24, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post, for a mentally incompetent individual. Fortunately most people will recognize that you and I are total idiots. Do you know what I got on my college boards? Drool.
FYI, I was wrong about that Neanderthal thing; seems you and I are direct descendants of Neanderthals. In fact, my knuckles keep dragging on the ground.
If it weren't for those darned gays, there'd be more of us. Lord knows, we have an entire planet to populate and we'd better get to breeding like bunnies if that's gonna happen. I just hope we don't pop out any more of them lil gay babies.
gee i accomplished something no one has on here.
i got my very own IMPOSTER.
You gays must really be desperate. You can't win in the arena of ideas using your own screen names.
So you resort to bully tactics like being an IMPOSTER.
the town is the dead giveaway. The least you could do is post in or near Kenosha to get the town right.
And while you're in Kenosha stop in and visit one of the Churches. God is waiting for ya.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46766 Dec 24, 2013
http://pfox.org/default.html
here's my Christmas gift to all the gays out there.
May you find the help you need through this link.

the APA acknowledges that for people with unwanted same-sex attractions,“change is possible!” It’s not always easy, but change is undeniably and conclusively possible.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#46767 Dec 24, 2013
RUN CHESTER RUN!!!!
Christmas Spirit wrote:
http://pfox.org/default.html
here's my Christmas gift to all the gays out there.
May you find the help you need through this link.
the APA acknowledges that for people with unwanted same-sex attractions,“change is possible!” It’s not always easy, but change is undeniably and conclusively possible.
Christmas Spirit

Kenosha, WI

#46768 Dec 24, 2013
CDC wrote:
RUN CHESTER RUN!!!!
<quoted text>
what are you calling me Chester for ?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#46769 Dec 24, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
wow such hate speech.
comparing a poster to Hitler ? Just for posting items you disagree with.
You really have a serious mental problem. You really do.
If you can't tell the difference between someone on whom orders MILLIONS of innocent people were killed and just another poster on a public forum you honestly have mental issues.
Who is the intolerant one now ?
Hitler wanted to eliminate anyone he didn't like. Your fantasies of a world where you can eliminate gay people with the use of science is just as diabolical as anything Hitler planned. It's genocide.

Throwing Hitler around is a standard on these forums. That's because there are so many KKKristians who emulate him so well. You really are overreacting to the reference....simply to paint your opponent as intolerant and mentally impaired. Another one of those KKKristian tactics. When all else fails.....make up lies about your opponent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am Tim the clown May 29 Oreo cookie 2
News Seven injured in shootings across Chicago since... May 28 reality is a crutch 1
Michael Kirby Ice Skating Rink. (Feb '11) May 27 George 2
River Grove Library (Feb '11) May 26 Margaret 55
Ultimate Towing Ripoff Near Park Ridge (Jun '11) May 22 Chelsy 11
RIver Grove Gangs (Oct '10) May 20 that guy by himself 59
News Evanston's Divvy Bike Program Will Begin in 2016 May 17 china sneakers 1
More from around the web

Wilmette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]